GTP_WRS Week 61 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 70 comments
1'07.509 - GTP_Vagabond
user118395pic1573412914.gif
As clean as a whistle ;).

I'm not sure what they mean either. When I was bowling, at the end of the set, you factored in the handicap, and the highest score got the trophy. Same with golf or any other sport I have participated in.

Here, I think it just means if you were as fast and as tallented as the fastest guys, this is where you probably would have finished the event.:crazy:
No, not really.:P

The handicap time is an indication of how good (or bad) you performed this week. If your handicap time is negative, it means you're performing above the pace you had in the past WRS weeks. If your handicap time is positive, it means you're performing under the pace you had in past WRS weeks.

Wow I thought my T3 was OK but to jump 2 spots! Sorry! Sort of! WTG Dale, very nice D4 win! Congrats to all the podium winners and to everyone that gave this one a go.

To Racingworld... Sick time! Congrats on your HUGE handicap win! See you in D4 real soon!

Replay to come later today.

Al

1---1'08.929---GTP_LeftyWright

Clean lap and no TCS used. SRF i have no clue how to see it on dirt. But I know Lefty dont need it and wouldnt use it.

I just had a 3 minute session with SRF on. The result was a 1'07.278. With SRF you have much more grip. I watched the replay of my SRF lap and it looked very different compared to my fastest of this week (1'08.557), but it's difficult for me to describe. Just drive a lap with SRF yourself and you'll notice the huge difference.

To Racingworld... Sick time! Congrats on your HUGE handicap win! See you in D4 real soon!

Replay to come later today.

Al

Thanks, i think i found my way arround a bit, that helps aswell...

Congrats to all participants, great combo, great fun. here is my pal replay.

Attachments

• replay week 61.zip
    215.3 KB · Views: 6
Great D3 win Lefty. 👍

Thankz for the review "Mill" 👍

I wouldn't have gone as fast if I didn't have that feeling you were sizeing me up for the pounce :)

Congratulations also to Lefty for a great division win 👍 You seem happier with less traction sometimes mate. :)

Yah it's kind of obvious isn't it :lol: Great run by the way "V"

Clean lap and no TCS used. SRF i have no clue how to see it on dirt. But I know Lefty dont need it and wouldnt use it.

I really just wanted to watch you drive Lefty.:)

No advice that I can give you because, well, I already know your good on dirt from seasonals and I imagine the next dirt seasonal you will really rip it up.👍

Thankz "Jack" :)

Someone told me a long time ago that it was fun to watch me drive, in the real world. I just have to figure out how "Magoo" would have done it if he was still around and could have competed in cars. So when you see me roostying the dirt, know that I do it w/ Danny in my thoughts. R I P "MAGOO"

picture.php

'The First Freestylest"

Last edited:
Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers of this week.👍

3---1'08.011---GTP_GREEN

3--1'09.592---GTP_ealirendur

6--1'10.786---GTP_Jammy

2--1'13.420---GTP_zapphoid

1--1'09.450---GTP_Racingworld
rflagnv1.gif

Traction Control (TCS) and ASM: Not Allowed - Verifiable by Watching Replay HUD

1e8im0.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all the congrats. I had a ton of fun this week, as usual.

I wasn't sure I'd ever get a d2 win, there's a ton of great competition every week and sometimes it seems like I'm getting further behind so it's good to know I can still keep up. Actually, I think everyone is just getting faster because I beat my handicap most weeks and still struggle to keep pace.

Fun racing, with good people.

This car and track fit really well together and made it really easy to throw a lot of time into this week.

I was staring into my rearview mirror the entire t3 trying to block that darn ghost, I think he wore out my bumper but I just got him.

There are a couple close spots, but the lap shouldn't be to much trouble.

Here it is.

Attachments

• Week 61 NTSC.zip
    211.7 KB · Views: 8

3---1'08.011---GTP_GREEN

6--1'10.786---GTP_Jammy

1--1'09.450---GTP_Racingworld
rflagnv1.gif

Traction Control (TCS) and ASM: Not Allowed - Verifiable by Watching Replay HUD

1e8im0.jpg

How do you get that view in replay mode?

Replay as requested. Sorry about the settings issue racingworld! Hey Lefty, Congrats! Salute to all gaining podium wins!

Attachments

• RaceRyder Week 61 NTSC Replay.zip
    215.3 KB · Views: 7
:( Sorry RW.

My replay

Al

Attachments

• GTP_Allibubba99 WRS week 61 replay.zip
    220.4 KB · Views: 7
I was not aware i could not use that, as it is certainly not my intention to cheat....(because that would be cheating on myself, i will check my other replays if i used it there aswell....

to bad for me....

Edit ; checked all my replays, and i used it everywhere(except for my two first laps i saved) , my guess is i started off with the right settings, and then i have been fiddiling arround with the settings, and to be honest, i have never thought about the fact TCS was not to be used...

It is pitty knowing i have spent lots of hours on this combo, but then again it is my own fault... I except my mistake and my red flag. But this will sure get me motivated 'like hell' for the new TT's. My congratulations for those who deserved the win and the podiums....

As my birthday is coming up, i will inform my kids ; 'daddy could use some glasses', :ouch:

Last edited:
ASM and TCS is allowed in all tarmac circuits. Once we go dirt, it isn't.

3---1'08.011---GTP_GREEN

6--1'10.786---GTP_Jammy

Thank you very much!

Here is my replay, it's been a long while since I've uploaded one so I hope I've done it properly.:dopey:

Attachments

• GTP ASH32 WRS Week 61.zip
    212.4 KB · Views: 7
i will sure remember next time, damn i feel 'gutted' now....

I feel that way as well. However you being a D5 driver its was the kind of error many of us should have seen you could be making and ask if you might be making and none of us did.

I dont know about other guys but I feel I made an error that helped cause you to get red flaged this week.

On the bright side TCS or no TCS Im pretty sure you would have done well on dirt. Why? You got fired up about it and thats about all it takes to get good on dirt really.:)

I feel that way as well. However you being a D5 driver its was the kind of error many of us should have seen you could be making and ask if you might be making and none of us did.

I dont know about other guys but I feel I made an error that helped cause you to get red flaged this week.

On the bright side TCS or no TCS Im pretty sure you would have done well on dirt. Why? You got fired up about it and thats about all it takes to get good on dirt really.:)

True, i am sure that without TCS i would have performed good aswell (proving my splits in the new tt), but i am a little angry at myself, how could i not have seen this in the rules....i was all togheter more then 12 hours on the 'Nordwand', ran probably 200 - 300 laps on that track.... slept with the 'leaderboards' under my pillow, visited the thread almost every hour, but i overlooked the most important thing....the rules! :banghead:

1---1'07.953---GTPcats_pajamas

You devoloped a very fine feel and touch for dirt Baron your entry to the chicane was so sweet, aggressive and no doubt dirt like and yet silky smooth.👍

You make dirt look to dang easy.:lol:

You devoloped a very fine feel and touch for dirt Baron your entry to the chicane was so sweet, aggressive and no doubt dirt like and yet silky smooth.👍

Thank you for the review and comments.

The chicane was a blast when I could hit it right and it definitely makes or breaks t2. I really had to learn to work with the sideways momentum of the car and use it to set me up for the next corner. Lots of fun.

1---1'09.359---GTP_RaceRyder

2---1'10.329---GTP_Allibubba99

2---1'09.290---GTP_MilleRSVR

Last edited:
Thank you!!!!!

Al

No problem. My replay looks sooooo slow compared to yours, even though we were only .031 apart... I was just sliding around! Oh well, all in good fun. 👍

edit:

Looks like you need to put a space between his name and the img tag bracket, as fetchy doesn't seem to be picking it up.

Fetchy never picks his up, it has something to do with the missing _ between GTP and cats... I usually manually give it the green flag on the leaderboard when I see someone has checked it. He's "special". :sly:

I've been busy this week. Sorry for the delay. NTSC

Attachments

• GTP_Airsick_week_61.zip
    124 bytes · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back