GTP_WRS Week 64 : Joyride to Madrid

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 128 comments
Slightly worse splits but over a half tenth at the line.

1'13.600
The question is, did you submit before posting those splits?

I must have done something right in the last sector - I was expecting to lose spots, not gain one.

On further analysis, I really did the second sector right, and got lucky that the third sector wasn't terribly-bad.

Last edited:
Yep, made the deadline, barely. I was having a great time in the last hour. My leaderboard was filled with times from that hour with every lap seemingly possible for my new best time. Once I could consistently do .7s in T1, I knew I had a chance. It only took me 6 days to get that sector right :dunce:.

Wish I could get podium in Div 2 every week with under 250 miles put in... bit of a hollow accomplishment..
Congrats all :).

Thanks.That was unexpected win to be honest. My T3 was 0.133 slower then my PB.And I never got the T1 I wanted (<38.350,PB-38.315).I was expecting a flat 1:40.0XX but I never tried the TT after a terrible WW race.
Congrats. When this result is official, I'd expect to be welcoming you to the Alien Club.

.175 and i couldve been on podium :(, oh well! That was a great combo, thanks guys for the tips and tricks for this course!

Could have done better, put in more time, etc.

Loads of schoolwork and anxiety are to blame. :indiff:

Thanks.That was unexpected win to be honest. My T3 was 0.133 slower then my PB.And I never got the T1 I wanted (<38.350,PB-38.315).I was expecting a flat 1:40.0XX but I never tried the TT after a terrible WW race.
(A few days ago) I thought you/winner would be in 1:40.2 range.

I couldn't put three good sectors together, but I did produce them so that's some consolation. Last session on Monday reached about +.35, second best lap.

Latest Posts

Back