• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 64 comments
I hoped to get division 2 podium but GTP_rmk700 beat me! :mad: 👍
Congrats to all podiums :cheers:

My replay:

Attachments

• GTP_Kakumaki WRS64.zip
    99 KB · Views: 9
Checked some replays and once more found the angst it produces.

First of all:

GTP_Devie is Green without a shadow of a doubt.

then the problems started.

GTP_Frantic has the exact same thing in the first turn that prompted me to ask for a second opinion on one of my laps. Very close to the invisible wall.

GTP_Eriba is playing with fire in the infamous last corner. I simply cannot make a certain call. I know that I would probably not have submitted that lap but I might be overly cautious.

I really need someone else to have a look at these two laps as well.

Last edited:
Congrats to all podiums and the guys who promoted to Div 3. Makes me really :nervous:

Im not satisfied with my laptime and didn't want to submit it. Cos i know i could have bin atleast .200 faster. Couldn't get the lap together last thursday. I was out of town for the weekend and tought that i could give a go yesterday when i came home, for the last session and put my lap together but came home with the flu :yuck:

Here is my replay

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-5E2ED2A7003.rar
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
Checked some replays and once more found the angst it produces.

First of all:

GTP_Devie is Green without a shadow of a doubt.

then the problems started.

GTP_Frantic has the exact same thing in the first turn that prompted me to ask for a second opinion. Very close to the invisible wall.

GTP_Eriba is playing with fire in the infamous last corner. I simply cannot make a certain call. I know that I would probably not have submitted that lap but I might be overly cautious.

I really need someone else to have a look at these two as well.

I'll have a look at them 👍

Frantics lap is clean, looks close but I didnt see any drop in speed, sudden movement or hear a sound 👍

GTP_Eriba, well watched it a couple times from many views, might want another view but it looks all good to me.

GTP_Kakumaki clean and green with plenty of room to spare

Last edited:
I'll have a look at them 👍

Frantics lap is clean, looks close but I didnt see any drop in speed, sudden movement or hear a sound 👍

GTP_Eriba, well watched it a couple times from many views, might want another view but it looks all good to me.

GTP_Kakumaki clean and green with plenty of room to spare

I'll also take a look at some of the replays this week.

I think I made enough warnings in the race thread last week. :irked:

EDK
I'll also take a look at some of the replays this week.

I think I made enough warnings in the race thread last week. :irked:

Eribas lap looks fine to me. No harm in a 3rd opinion. I don't want to be the person that says ok it's clean then another say no :scared: But im pretty sure you will agree with me on his lap. Will wait for your verdict.

So, my last division win in a long time. Really happy with this, hopefully I can continue my progress :). I'll probably post my replay tonight.

Here's my first Prologue replay. Hope everything works.

Checked out GTP_Roomboter's replay while I was at it. It's green with a margin. 👍

Attachments

• GTP_NielsG_wrs64.zip
    97.7 KB · Views: 9
Here's my first Prologue replay. Hope everything works.

Checked out GTP_Roomboter's replay while I was at it. It's green with a margin. 👍

Thanks for checking Niels. 👍 I wish i could check yours but i’m unable to open ZIP files, I can open RAR files. Don’t ask me why, cos I’m an computer noob (is actually an understatement :lol: ) . Friend of mine is gone fix it for me. When it is fix I will check replay’s aswell. Feel a bit guilty now.

And my replay :nervous:

Attachments

• WRS_64_GTP_Ren831_SL55_HSR.zip
    97.2 KB · Views: 12
GTP_Animera - clean and green - just an awesome lap
GTP_Spiff - clean and green

Thanks!

I checked GTP_Frantic's replay and I can tell its definatedly clean.

I have similar but more closer call in the same place on my submitted lap.
Having checked the replay dozen times I cannot detect a contact.
From my experience a contact there invalides the lap instantly.

here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 64.zip
    99.1 KB · Views: 13
GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_MadMax86 - I've watched the replay about 15 times and I'm pretty sure there is a walltap on turn 1, but it is very very close. There seems to be a tiny deflection of the car when it taps the wall. Could someone else check this to confirm, or to tell me that I am mistaken.
I also tried to check GTP_Eriba's replay, but cannot unzip the file.

GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

GTP_MadMax86 - I've watched the replay about 15 times and I'm pretty sure there is a walltap on turn 1, but it is very very close. There seems to be a tiny deflection of the car when it taps the wall. Could someone else check this to confirm, or to tell me that I am mistaken.

I can see movemet in the g-force meter when I get off the throttle in turn 1.
Weight shifting in other words.
I believe this is caused by dropping fully off throttle and increasement in steering angle.
Then there is the suspension setup which makes the car corner funnily, not very effective but gets the job done.

MadMax

I can see movemet in the g-force meter when I get off the throttle in turn 1.
Weight shifting in other words.
I believe this is caused by dropping fully off throttle and increasement in steering angle.
Then there is the suspension setup which makes the car corner funnily, not very effective but gets the job done.

MadMax

GTP_Andy2125
gflagjn4.gif

Whats the problem here, I've watched the replay from front and back. Yes MadMax makes full use of the track and rides the cobble-stone curb, but you can still see clear day-light from both angles down the side of the car.

Clean and Green mate all the way.

Phillip.

The problem is that the wall is invisible, so you will see daylight between the car and the actual barrier. This does not mean that the invisible wall has not been touched.
But, like I said, I may be mistaken, so thanks for double checking Phillip.

That’s ok Ian, if the wall is invisible you wouldn’t see the touch anyway, the movement in the car I would put down to Madmax riding on and off the curb with no red time recorded, I would give the benefit of doubt in favour of any driver. I could plainly see the both front and rear wheels where riding the curb with the SL55 leaning away from the barrier, if the wheels where on top of the curb, then I may have a more difficult decision to make.

But this is just how I judge it, and not meant to be detrimental in any way to how you judge.

Thanks for your explanation Ian very informative, I may get over ruled by Admin, but I still stand by my decision of a clean lap.

Phillip.

Back