GTP_WRS Week 64 : RCZkuba

• Thread starter EDK
  • 83 comments
A bit slower splits with a nice drive out of the hairpin on to the straight got me a nice improvement (.067). This is going to be close.

Getting the power down consistently over a whole lap is a bit of a challenge in the three second gear corner’s. I think we all know that already.

BB +2

Never went back to this, just never got into it tbh... anyway I just checked my best lap and it's too close on the last rumbles before the line :( will submit this earlier save as it's clean but a bit slower.. The Big Willow event is calling so submitting this and moving on :D:tup:

Gl all :cheers:

Never went back to this, just never got into it tbh... anyway I just checked my best lap and it's too close on the last rumbles before the line :( will submit this earlier save as it's clean but a bit slower.. The Big Willow event is calling so submitting this and moving on :D:tup:

Gl all :cheers:
Gutted @Mr P :(

I had the same thing this week, so easy to do especially when your ahead of your ghost lap, throttle on a millisecond too early and pick up just enough high speed understeer to run wide... :crazy: Still very good splits though.

And I'm the total opposite, loved this week not super fussed on Big Willow or the 2000gt ( as much as a think it's beautiful! )

Last edited:
submitting what I've got, did 50 laps and my optimum was slower than my best lap from the weekend :banghead:

It's definitely a track you have to get in a rythym with, and if your not feeling it it's super hard to match your best times, had that a few times early this week...

I think it's probably to do with how small the track is with barely any breathing room between corners, it's almost like one long sector the way it feels sometimes! I like that though, especially in the gr3 car

Back