GTP_WRS Week 65 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 61 comments
GTP_MadMax86 Clean and Green
It had been hard with a sixaxis this week, you're tough.

GTP_RudiRaser Clean and Green
Nice and fast lap man.

My replay:

Attachments

• Kakumaki WRS 65.zip
    114.3 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for checking Phillip 👍
All sideways action was totally accidental, and born out of over-enthusiasm, coupled with a shortage of talent :P

Looked great on the replay, just like you ment it to slide a little. 👍

SSSssshhhh don't tell the others.

Phillip.

Incredible performance from both Phils and Brandon this week. A massive confirmation of just how much you guys have improved. Monster performances guys :cheers:

A few of us are really going to miss Prologue...

All the best
Maz

EDIT: Brilliant to see you getting involved Maff, the WRS is richer for your participation 👍

Just a friendly request, but could all div3 members not compete this week please.

Umm,.. technical issues.

Yeh :sly:. Technical issues.

Congrats to all the winners and podiums this week. Some fantastic times, especially the top 4, who made it in the 7's, as well as GTP_Eriba, with a stunning win in his first week in D3. Inconsistent, eh? :sly:

Anyhow, I have GTP_CRAZYTORTISE's replay, which he emailed to me before the deadline. He's apparently away this week, and wanted to get it posted up. It's attached, I have not had a chance to check it. So if anyone can beat me to it, great. 👍

(PAL Blueray)

Attachments

• WRS 65_CRAZYTORTISE.zip
    123.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited by a moderator:
GTP_CRAZYTORTISE's

Great lap of 1'07.787 almost the perfect line.

Clean and GREEN 👍

Phillip.

Edit: GTP_Sureshot is clean. Good, tidy lap except for the unfortunate slide in the second serpentine. Probably lost you a couple of tenth.

My replay

Attachments

• WRS65 GTP_Anghammarad.zip
    118.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hmm, thought I've already replayed here but it seems not.

Congrats to all podium places. I really don't understand how you can come up with such times. :scared:

And way to go Eriba, you'll b promoting again really soon if you stay preforming like this 👍

EDIT: Brilliant to see you getting involved Maff, the WRS is richer for your participation 👍

Thanks bud, hopefully in the coming weeks and months I can get back to my old form, it seems I have a lot of catching up to do. :scared: 👍

Great job to all participants! :)

My replay

Edit: GTP_Sureshot is clean. Good, tidy lap except for the unfortunate slide in the second serpentine. Probably lost you a couple of tenth.

I know, I just couldn't match the rest of the lap in the 30 odd laps I did on this combo. Very frustrating. Thanks for checking my replay 👍

Here is my replay ,Congrats on the win Icyco impressive last sector it is my last WRS with a DS3 getting a G25 tommorow hopefully I can do much better with it

Attachments

• GTP_SEMS ELISE TUNED.zip
    69.9 KB · Views: 10
Here is my replay ,Congrats on the win Icyco impressive last sector it is my last WRS with a DS3 getting a G25 tommorow hopefully I can do much better with it

Thanks, I have to upgrade my rig now, the box I currently use is not cutting it anymore, had to skip the week with the F2007 around Suzuka East because of it and we're at Suzuka again this week.

Looking forward to seeing your splits in WK66 with your G25.

Actually I'll be traveling so sadly I will miss next weeks WRS but hopefully after that we resume our battle in Division 3

Edit:The stupid retailer now told me that the G25 is sold out and I'll have to wait one more week to be shipped to them again unbelivable

Last edited:
GTP_Eriba is GREEN. Good lap. As with Sureshot it seems like the second serpentine lost you some time. I also think that you didn't find the fastest line through the last turn. A later apex would probably have enabled you to carry more speed through. At least it looks that way to me.

GTP_SEMS is GREEN. You gave away quite a lot of time by using too low a gear in many places. You hit the rev limiter almost constantly in the serpentines when you were in first gear. It's often better to coast through in a higher gear.

EDIT: Three left before this can me deemed official. Holland hasn't uploaded which can be excused given the circumstances, GTP_iCyCo hasn't been declared clean even though it has been downloaded a few times and no one seems to be interested in checking my lap at all. :dunce:

Last edited:
iCyco has NTSC Download, so don't know how many can watch it.

GTP_Anghammarad - Clean and Green. Nice lap.

GTP_Anghammarad

Replay is clean and GREEN 👍 Nice lap of 1'08.392

Also thanks for viewing my replay, I knew there was still time to be had but I thought I had done enough with this little devil.

Phillip.

A 3 lap race around here where each racer must drive thru the motorcycle chicane on 1 lap would be quite interesting

Last edited:
GTP_iCyCo

Clean and Green!

Nice lap:tup:

I did not realize I might be the only one able to check his lap. We talked about it a few hours ago through pm so we should be good to go from here on out.

Last edited:
GTP_SEMS is GREEN. You gave away quite a lot of time by using too low a gear in many places. You hit the rev limiter almost constantly in the serpentines when you were in first gear. It's often better to coast through in a higher gear.

Thanks for checking Anghammarad no idea why I thought not changing gears will make me go faster:dunce:

EDIT: Three left before this can me deemed official. Holland hasn't uploaded which can be excused given the circumstances, GTP_iCyCo hasn't been declared clean even though it has been downloaded a few times and no one seems to be interested in checking my lap at all. :dunce:

It used to be customary for all replays in a wrs week to be checked in a timely manor.

It used to be customary for all replays in a wrs week to be checked in a timely manor.

Agreed. We allow until the next results are posted, but sometimes have had some posted up late.

I understand why Dan was not able to post the day the results came out, but I still expect him to meet the deadline. If he was not able to, he should have told us as much when he submitted, or not submitted.

I'll send him a reminder PM now.

Sorry for the delay guys:tup:

Great race indeed and congratulations to the other 2 podiums, in Devie and Tortise:tup:

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    123.4 KB · Views: 14
GTP_Anghammarad - clean and green - very nice lap
GTP_DHolland - amazing lap - extremely close at the finish - it looks like barely 2 tires on track so I'm posting up the pic in case there is anyone else who wants to chime in - the frames before and after this one had more tire on track so to me this is the deciding shot - its really close but I would call it green

WRS62_GTP_DHolland.jpg

LinPark,

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of brightening up your photo a little to make it easier to see.

WRS62_GTP_DHolland.jpg

Looks green to me:tup:

Thanks all three for checking my lap. It really must be clean :D

I was thinking a bit about the last corner earlier in the week. Or even the whole track. On other tracks the white line is considered the limit and on some it's the edge of the tarmac. I take it it's the latter on this one? If so I would also call it clean.

Last edited:
Thanks all three for checking my lap. It really must be clean :D

I was thinking a bit about the last corner earlier in the week. Or even the whole track. On other tracks the white line is considered the limit and on some it's the edge of the tarmac. I take it it's the latter on this one? If so I would also call it clean.

I completely missed that 2 others had already checked your lap. :dunce:

Good question about the track - Eiger is always tough - the rules mention rumble strips but I can't remember any of those at Eiger. Perhaps future events involving this track should state something about the white line being out of bounds or all hard surface is considered track. Either way I think Dan's lap is clean - we just need more clarification at future events involving Eiger. 👍

I completely missed that 2 others had already checked your lap. :dunce:

Good question about the track - Eiger is always tough - the rules mention rumble strips but I can't remember any of those at Eiger. Perhaps future events involving this track should state something about the white line being out of bounds or all hard surface is considered track. Either way I think Dan's lap is clean - we just need more clarification at future events involving Eiger. 👍

I still want a chance to view the replay on my own, but if the picture is the furthest point off, the lap is clean.

The standard, clean OLR rules talk about rumble strips. I can add some language to Eiger in the race specifics, simply stating that all hard surfaces are track, just keep at least 2 wheels on and avoid wall hitting.

Interesting to know some use the "Racing Line".I never tried it before so may I ask does it help with having faster lap times ?

Back