GTP_WRS Week 66 : Autodromo Nazionale Mazda

Question, my car now has over 1400k on the counter and it feels like the rigidity is down. Pit service status confirms that. I don't get within a second of my best laptime anymore too.
Am I allowed to restore ridigity during the combo? If not, I could start using a new car to get the same advantage and that's probably not cheating I would guess.
Input is appreciated 👍

Question, my car now has over 1400k on the counter and it feels like the rigidity is down. Pit service status confirms that. I don't get within a second of my best laptime anymore too.
Am I allowed to restore ridigity during the combo? If not, I could start using a new car to get the same advantage and that's probably not cheating I would guess.
Input is appreciated 👍

Did you change oil? If you did, it seems that rigidity needs restoring. If not, do it to restore power and try again.

Input is appreciated 👍
You can restore rigidity, just don't select Improve Rigidity.

need a little help the green part of the rumble strip at the exit of the 2nd chicane, is it track?

New splits:

I had better laps but ruined them with a faster lap which turned out to be dirty :banghead:

Initial splits (at sunday :rolleyes:)

lost to much time in chicane after first split as well in Ascari section (sliding into first corner) plus lost some time in chicane after second split. Had no time to run this combo, wasnt able to find right DF setup, now running 350/500. Give it a try tomorrow, maybe i find some tenths of a second.

You can restore rigidity, just don't select Improve Rigidity.
Bummer I took the wrong one. Not gonna spend another 1m on the car so that's it for me for this week :(
Never mind, on to the next.

I never found much improvement this week and just found out all my laps were run with the PL at 75.1% when my lap got rejected. Submitting with results from a banzai run.

Good first two sectors, but lost a couple of tenths in Ascari.

I'm going to submit a lap for this TT, honest... ;)

Well, that's not happening. Clean lap, no problems there, but my PC has decided that (Chrome) "Certificate doesn't match" which apparently means I have no say on whether I visit the site and (IE) "Not connected to Internet (but only for GTP :P)". If only the Upload a File button worked on the PS3's browser I could just upload from my USB stick right now... :irked:

Well, that's not happening. Clean lap, no problems there, but my PC has decided that (Chrome) "Certificate doesn't match" which apparently means I have no say on whether I visit the site and (IE) "Not connected to Internet (but only for GTP :P)". If only the Upload a File button worked on the PS3's browser I could just upload from my USB stick right now... :irked:
You can upload from your phone(android) if you have a OTG.

You can upload from your phone(android) if you have a OTG.

I have an old iPhone, and I've tried using it before, but it always refuses to receive any files from my PC or PS3. My PC was bad enough before to warrant multiple attempts at submitting another way, but this extreme nannying is taking it too far. I know GTP is fine, the PC's opinion shouldn't matter so much it can't be overridden.* Thanks for trying though, mate. 👍

*It seems to think I'll get a virus, which led me to think a virus may be causing it, but what sort of virus would care about whether I visited GTP? :boggled: It seems to be the new HTTPS address causing certificate issues more severe than on the PS3, so there's nothing I can really do right now. Sorry for the long and off-topic post everyone.

Really enjoy this combo but I don't think it's going to be my week.
I do sense another banzai run from me later this evening though. My little brother is crushing me this week. :ill::dunce::dunce:

I just can't seem to find the right aero Set up and correct braking technique for the first chicane, I seem to either brake too hard meaning I turn in too early, dirtying the lap, or too late and then on the power too early at the the exit, running wide... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Can't let him beat me though... Will certainly be interesting to see which division he places in. ..
No way I'm giving up, I am determined to get into division 2.
Any tips on this first chicane issue most welcome.

Thanks and good luck to all fellow banzaiers

Much more time to be had by getting on the throttle hard and early than taking the last 2m out of the braking area. Brake at the 200m board, take the chicane in 4th and change up to 5th as you exit 👍

I have an old iPhone, and I've tried using it before, but it always refuses to receive any files from my PC or PS3. My PC was bad enough before to warrant multiple attempts at submitting another way, but this extreme nannying is taking it too far. I know GTP is fine, the PC's opinion shouldn't matter so much it can't be overridden.* Thanks for trying though, mate. 👍

*It seems to think I'll get a virus, which led me to think a virus may be causing it, but what sort of virus would care about whether I visited GTP? :boggled: It seems to be the new HTTPS address causing certificate issues more severe than on the PS3, so there's nothing I can really do right now. Sorry for the long and off-topic post everyone.
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Couldn't visit GTPlanet. Internet Explorer was my issue. I switched to Google Chrome and everything is fine now. No issues at all. Try downloading Google chrome and use that as your search engine.

Back