GTP_WRS Week 69 : Hoonda

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 194 comments

That's it for me, REALLY THIS TIME, see ya all in june after the exams.

Love this part of suzuka had real fun getting to drive it repeatedly cheers guys đź‘Ť :cheers:

Are you on the right tyres then? I really mean no offence but 4 tenths is a lot of time...:)

Kudos if you've done it though, stick with it and get a good s1 and your set for an overall podium đź‘Ť..

I will eat my Marzipan hat guys...

Submission for week 69 is REJECTED!

Errors:
Srf setting is invalid

Waited till now to arrogantly do the test submission and look what was wrong all along...

Basically im dead slow!!!!

this is really time for a Banzaaaiiii

Sorry all, but thanks for beings so knowedgable and intelligent you guys are, as my time is then totally invalid and splits should be 2 seconds slower! Ill struggle for a compeititive time but will give it a go

NO SRF , first time ever in a TT i did that, think my bro was doing career mode on my acct and needed it in some novice karting event.....

Here we go and sorry again to all those who doubted me.... you were right to do so, and thanks for pointing it out.
Yours
An idiot....

I will eat my Marzipan hat guys...

Submission for week 69 is REJECTED!

Errors:
Srf setting is invalid

Waited till now to arrogantly do the test submission and look what was wrong all along...

Basically im dead slow!!!!

this is really time for a Banzaaaiiii

Sorry all, but thanks for beings so knowedgable and intelligent you guys are, as my time is then totally invalid and splits should be 2 seconds slower! Ill struggle for a compeititive time but will give it a go

NO SRF , first time ever in a TT i did that, think my bro was doing career mode on my acct and needed it in some novice karting event.....

Here we go and sorry again to all those who doubted me.... you were right to do so, and thanks for pointing it out.
Yours
An idiot....
Oh don't put yourself down @Bertracer :(, we all make mistakes mate. At least you know what you've done wrong... and with time to banzai! Now go gett'em! ;)

Is there any way of seeing if srf is turned on on other laps. as may have to submit one i set that wasnt on srf , but is also slower than my current terrible banzai run??
Thanks everyone

Is there any way of seeing if srf is turned on on other laps. as may have to submit one i set that wasnt on srf , but is also slower than my current terrible banzai run??
Thanks everyone.

You'll just have to submit each one to see if it gets accepted.. You still have a good half hour to get a lap though.

Best advice I could give you is load the replay with SRF as ghost and get chasing it :).

@Gravitron Hi
Im having problems having my lap accepted. I stupidly did it twice without attaching anything, and have also sent two with the attachment. Just want to check theres no error
Thanks

@Gravitron Hi
Im having problems having my lap accepted. I stupidly did it twice without attaching anything, and have also sent two with the attachment. Just want to check theres no error
Thanks
Did you get a message from Fettchbot saying the lap was accepted? It normally does not take too long after submission.

Make sure you have this in the Title
GTP_WRS Week 69 Submission and a few characters in the body, along with your zipped replay.

yup its all there at GT_Partrick1, thanks for looking into this
Not much i can do but wait i guess

@Gravitron Hi
Thanks
Add me to the convo with attachments. I'm not near a computer so not sure I'll be able to help.

Back