GTP_WRS Week 7: Taking the Merc for a Spin

Ok so basically FFB is dead on my T-GT, so I don't think i'll improve on my time before this week ends. I don't know what happened after the update.
PD played with FF due to some cars causing oscillations.
My Fanatec DD1 settings are junk. Virtually no FF with my current settings.

This could be bad if your wheel doesn’t have FF settings.

With BB 2 the car is more lively when going into corners. Bad sector 3 though. Haven't tried TCS yet...

1:02.656
1:26.641

@munch2112, i don't think you can take it flat out. I was more certain that the wiggly section at Laggio Magiore in week 3 could be taken flat out but it turned out that even the fastest drivers would lift.

@munch2112, i don't think you can take it flat out. I was more certain that the wiggly section at Laggio Magiore in week 3 could be taken flat out but it turned out that even the fastest drivers would lift.
I’ve tried throwing it in flat out a few times and just not got the line right, it feels like it might be possible, but I’m also probably a few mph slower than those at the top of the leaderboard through that section anyway

I have struggled to find time for this one and then have really struggled to get a clean lap.

1:02.520
1:25.942

p.s. Hopefully life won't get in the way this week and I'll be able to submit

Last edited:
Not much time to give this a try (not even tried yet), the wheel is screwed, so it will have to be controller again. Can't do with messing with wheel today, to try sort it out. Though now I'm officially retired as from today (from work), I should err have plenty of time for things like this and fishing lol

Probably my last effort on this one even though there is another couple of tenths if I could string my perfect lap together AND get the final corner right :banghead:.

1:02.247
1:25.614

Edit: Submitted!

Last edited:
Updated splits for submitted lap. Did not have as much time as I needed on this one (especially for sector 3). May have a chance for one last go at it.

1:02.680
1:26.382

I want to double check:
Is the red and white painted surface (may be concrete?) between turns 2 & 3 considered part of the rumble strip?
The white line after the exit of turn 4 is considered track

Edit:
Noticed on LB that 4 of us are within 0.12, another week the final sector may shuffle the order. :nervous:

Last edited:
Back