GTP_WRS Week 70 : Coming Home

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 90 comments
Hate to ask this as I should find more time for the actual game but....

What's the quickest way to get the 1 Million credits to buy this week's TT car?

Scott
:confused:
Do the Red Bull Standard Championship, get's you about 2.5 million with 5-day login bonus. :)

Had a short (111 laps) stint yesterday after the WW race to try new lines i used in the race. Had a better splits than this but found out a tiny tap to wall was there, so i ran new stint just now and managed:

and .25 at the line with still .1 behind that fastest lap from yesterday, and .1 reserve at T1 and around .3 at T2
but freezing the game here and there makes me sick and tired :mad::banghead:

A few hours before I was even close - well, 8 hundredths - to my saved (but not loaded) lap. Sector 3 was uncharacteristically terrifying, because I didn't yet know how I was doing. More than two tenths off.

Fat (-igue) splits:

I thought I have one last crack at this.

Submitted and accepted, and using @MadMax BB settings.

Last edited:

What are my chances of getting an identical first split again!?!

Very slight improvement at T2, big improvement at the line!

Submitting with these splits, good luck everyone 👍

My personal banzai run (going to work again) didn't bring any effect, except i saw .317 T1 and .58 T2 - not in same lap. Couldnt find the path to stick all good sectors into one ideal lap and have no more time to run this combo. Submitted with splits on board, accepted, looking forward to the wednesday UFO session in Rome. :D

Good luck late runners.

splits only a mother could love

edit: I thought everyone was in the 56 and 57s and i was super slow, guess i can be happy with this one

Last edited:
Congrats @ItsAllAboutWins impressive win :drool: what a time :bowdown::cheers:

Well done all division winners and podium finishers :cheers:

Good job all :cheers:

Me not so happy with my lap time but happy with D2 3rd place, didnt expected this :dopey:

Finally a bit sad there werent more participants. After first try i was thinking that this will be another painful combo, but WW online race helped me alot to start enjoying this car (resulted in 111 lap stint just after the race :D ) hope to see more of you guys on track at wednesday. 👍:gtpflag:

Thanks Miro. My theoretical best was a .850 so can't complain about lost time this week.

Yea, it was a shame not to many showed up this week. It was a fun combo, I just hit my limit to early.

Congratulations to everyone this week, well done

Yeah, you really smoked the competition. I couldn't get anywhere near sub 30s final sector and you managed 29.6!
I should be there on Wednesday Mires (the NA time slot).

Yeah, you really smoked the competition. I couldn't get anywhere near sub 30s final sector and you managed 29.6!
I should be there on Wednesday Mires (the NA time slot).

Well, I wouldn't say I smoked everyone lol I just got lucky on all 3 sectors

Back