GTP_WRS Week 71 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 54 comments
Congratulations to all the podium drivers. :cheers:

There seems a strong mix between people in Div2, Div 3 and Div 4.
Seeing that this was close to the qualifier, expected some more separation between the divisions.

There seems a strong mix between people in Div2, Div 3 and Div 4.
Seeing that this was close to the qualifier, expected some more separation between the divisions.

It certainly is amazing how people have performed so much better than they did in their qualifier, by looking at their divisions they got placed in to.

Very smooth lap Dan. I guess that was the key for this week. My lap was scruffy. :ouch:

My replay:
View attachment 72456

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_Mignun - nice lap, very smooth

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_RB26DETT - very good T2, just lost it at the chicane

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_DHolland - ehh.. not bad

Thanks for checking. Yep the chicane wasn't too good although alot of my other laps looked more like a drift trial :dopey:. I did really enjoy this one.

Congrats all podium finishers. 👍

I knew I wouldn't reach one this week.
But I'm happy with my performance ,
being less than 2.5 seconds behind the best time overall.

I gave this my best effort and unfortunatedly I was 0.09x seconds faster with TCS on.

here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 71.zip
    121.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Zed300_S2/S2_1'52.840. Clean and GREEN

I had to check the replay twice though...that sweeping 2nd corner almost had you!

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_Mignun - nice lap, very smooth

Thanks for checking jh 👍. It wasn't like that at the start of the week. I was sideways, backwards, on the grass and hitting walls at the coka cola bend:grumpy:

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_RB26DETT - very good T2, just lost it at the chicane

Congrats m8 good lap 👍 I should be out of your hair very soon :lol:

gflagjn4.gif
GTP_DHolland - ehh.. not bad

Nothing more to add :cheers: 👍

Last edited:
Zed300_S2/S2_1'52.840. Clean and GREEN

I had to check the replay twice though...that sweeping 2nd corner almost had you!

I take it you are talking about the left...Coca-Cola...turn3 it is. Still had a couple of tyre widths left :sly:

Yes, close, thanks for checking. 👍

Well done to those on the podiums - especially Drandad and Mignum, excellent times lads.

Here's my replay,

Attachments

• GTP_Mav3r1cK WRS Week 71.zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 7
Thanks Mav3r1cK I knew you would be there or abouts so had to keep at it all week pecking away. 👍

My replay.

Phillip.

Edit.

GTP_Mav3r1cK 1'53.176 S2/S2

Great lap Mav clean & GREEN 👍

GTP_tc76 1'53.934 S2/S2

Clean & GREEN 👍

Good lap tc, think you know where you lost some time at the hair-pin, may have got a 59.8 or .7 at T2 with a better line

Phillip.

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-4399C2C3002.zip
    124.6 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
GTP_Eriba 1'52.828 S2/S2 Clean and GREEN

That was a nice, smooth lap. Well done.

Thanks for checking mine, Phillip. I tried to take the hairpin wide & slow to get a good exit but didn't quite manage it.

Another amazing time from Dan this week - I really enjoyed this one and started to understand some of the turns at Fuji quite a bit better. They are all important but I find it quite odd how long it can take you to see the proper line through some of them - great times from other competitors as well keep this stuff really competitive. 👍

Congrats to all the podiums!!! :cheers:

Here is my PAL BD replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS71.zip
    127.9 KB · Views: 7
GTP_CRAZYTORTISE 1'52.111 S2/S2

impressive lap CT, Clean & GREEN 👍

Phillip.

My replay was posted 6 days ago on page 2, so if someone could take a look at it, it would be appreciated. :) clacksman and ilya have also posted their replays, so just need someone from the land of NTSC to check them to make this thing official.

My replay was posted 6 days ago on page 2, so if someone could take a look at it, it would be appreciated. :) clacksman and ilya have also posted their replays, so just need someone from the land of NTSC to check them to make this thing official.

Checked - lean, mean, clean and most importantly green.

Just watched Clacksman & Ilya. They are good 2 go! 👍👍

Nice job guys! :)

Back