GTP_WRS Week 72 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 52 comments
Here is my replay, for the worst placed D1 driver.;)

Attachments

• WRS_Paulie.zip
    126.9 KB · Views: 11
Here is my replay, for the worst placed D1 driver.;)

Don't discredit yourself mate. You did well and you should be proud that you got on the podium. 👍:)

I've finally got a podium finish. I spent a lot of time on this combo this week, probably because their were some really good times from guys in Division 2. Especially Anghammarad - great win. 👍

Congrats to all other podium finishers and division winners, and Ramon for the overall win on his first week. 👍

I'll post my replay later.

Don't discredit yourself mate. You did well and you should be proud that you got on the podium. 👍:)

I've finally got a podium finish. I spent a lot of time on this combo this week, probably because their were some really good times from guys in Division 2. Especially Anghammarad - great win. 👍

Congrats to all other podium finishers and division winners, and Ramon for the overall win on his first week. 👍

I'll post my replay later.

I got on the D1 podium by default and didn't get on the overall podium though.:sly: But I'm not really disappointed in my lap, I still thought it was excellent, the guys who beat me have done outstandingly for sure, and I'm glad your hard work paid off for you.:cheers: I think that when GT5 comes and the number of racers increases greatly I'll be back in Div.2 when we all re-qualify, there'll be enough fast guys around to show I'm not up there with the fast guys.:sly:

Congrats to all podiums 👍

:cheers:

Attachments

• WRS Week 72 - GTP_Marooned.rar
    129.7 KB · Views: 15
My replay's attached.

Thought I had 1st place (div.4) in the bag this week but my bus stop must have been pretty poor. Not to worry though, still happy with 3rd :)

Congrats to Marooned & accessraider, and of course all the other podiums.

edit: GTP_Aderrrm. Clean and GREEN
So that's how it's done. Now I know.

GTP_Marooned. Clean and GREEN
Nice bus stop, you got a much better exit speed the me. I think I took the whole chicane a bit too cautiously.

*** IMPORTANT EDIT: Thought i'd better rectify my post, (sorry Marooned) I missed your mistake on the entrance to the bus stop.

Attachments

• GTP_TC76_Div_4_3rd_place_replay.zip
    128 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Some unbelievable times this week. I definitely got better as week went on but I can see from the those above me in the standings, its amazing how much quicker you can be on this track.
Looking forward to watching others replays to see where & how I could improve. Congrats to all the division winners & podium finishers. :cheers:

Looked clean to me. It's interesting to see how others drive this course. I didn't get much time to practice this one but hopefully will get time next week.:gtpflag:

My replay's attached.

Thought I had 1st place (div.4) in the bag this week but my bus stop must have been pretty poor. Not to worry though, still happy with 3rd :)

Congrats to Marooned & accessraider, and of course all the other podiums.

edit: GTP_Aderrrm. Clean and GREEN
So that's how it's done. Now I know.

GTP_Marooned. Clean and GREEN
Nice bus stop, you got a much better exit speed the me. I think I took the whole chicane a bit too cautiously.

Thanks TC! I was just the opposite. Thought for sure I wasn't making podium. That bus stop affected the final times more than I thought.

Last edited:
Looked clean to me. It's interesting to see how others drive this course. I didn't get much time to practice this one but hopefully will get time next week.:gtpflag:

Thanks for checking! :cool:

Replays checked and approved:

GTP_MadMax86 👍 (really sweet bus stop!!)

Thanks for checking.

:cheers:

Grabbed again all PAL replays that are posted since last time (some alredy approved):
post #1
2---1'54.763---GTP_Aderrrm
gflagjn4.gif

4---1'55.073---GTP_Paulie
gflagjn4.gif

19--1'56.572---GTP_Marooned - I'm sorry to say this , but you have 3 wheels off track when entering the bus stop.
23--1'57.187---GTP_tc76
gflagjn4.gif

MadMax

1---1'54.440---GTP_eclipsi
2---1'54.763---GTP_Aderrrm
3---1'55.073---GTP_Paulie

Division 2:

1---1'55.027---GTP_Anghammarad

I finally used my PAL version & watched some replays. All the above were cool! Eclipsi your tune looked great. You definitely had more speed heading into the bus stop & more straight away speed than I did.

Again congrats to all! :cheers:

Thanks for checking mine Madmax.

I checked Marooned's replay and declared it as good, my mistake, sorry. I should've been watching closer.

I've edited my original post accordingly.

Sorry for the delay - just got back from my trip.

Here is my PAL BD replay:

Attachments

• GTP_LinPark_WRS72.zip
    126.2 KB · Views: 11
LinPark is
gflagjn4.gif

I have watched your lap and mine. At first I thought it was obvious why I managed to beat you in the bus stop. I thought you were too much on the grass in the actual chicane before turning towards the exit which gave a slight wobble and made the angle of the turn in towards the exit too steep. Then I saw that I had done exactly the same thing... So, sorry, I have no clue.

Replays checked and approved:

GTP_MadMax86 👍 (really sweet bus stop!!)
GTP_Mignun 👍

Fastas, is that a 👍 for a green lap or a 👍 for a good time for me:confused:

Its all good. Thanks for checking.

Last edited:
My submission for Week 72.

I wasn't expecting Marooned to be DQ'd.

Attachments

• GTP_Tboat009_WRS_Week_72.zip
    124.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
My submission for Week 72.

I wasn't expecting Marooned to be DQ'd.

You're OK, we don't normally require that, only original podiums. I'm making this one official and putting it in the archive. 👍

Back