GTP_WRS Week 72: Official Results

Discussion in 'WRS Archive' started by Vaxen, Apr 16, 2019.

1. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

Found it :tup:

Only trouble is, I'm sorry to say, I believe you went off track at the exit of turn 1.

[​IMG]

I'll leave it to a steward to give a final ruling on this.

geeTeye, EDK and Pigpin13 like this.
  2. Pigpin13

Pigpin13 Premium

I’m afraid you’re right. I was very concerned about another replay of mine, I never thought to review this one. Thank you for checking.

geeTeye and turnupdaheat like this.
  3. EDK

EDK Moderator

No white line rule in this event. Per the OP, this was the only track specific boundary rule. And we don't have white line in the "Standard, Clean OLR Rules" section.

• Red and White Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.

If that's the only issue, his lap is green.

EDIT: Plus, we can't go around DQing purple cars. ;) Although next time, you should really use the factory MNP Pearl.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
  4. turnupdaheat

turnupdaheat

That news makes me both happy and sad. Happy that @Pigpin13's lap is safe and sad at the thought of how many faster T1s I discarded and restarts I made :tup: :dunce: :lol:

Pigpin13 [​IMG]

Nice lap :tup:

geeTeye, Gravitron, Pigpin13 and 2 others like this.
  5. Pigpin13

Pigpin13 Premium

Thank you @EDK and @turnupdaheat. I threw away a lap that was .8 faster because of the rumble strips in that same corner. It’s probably a good thing I didn’t check my replay before sharing it or I may not have turned it in lol.

I had my 5 year old daughter help me with the color choice. She wanted it the same color as her race kart.

6. EDK

EDK Moderator

Sweet! I would say 5 year old girls and 10 year old boys are the people who like my Challenger the most, for different reasons.

The girls always say, "It's purple!!"

:lol: