GTP_WRS Week 73 : You Steer It With Your Foot

• Thread starter EDK
  • 68 comments
The natural order of things has returned, I'm at the bottom of the leader board.:crazy:

Having said that, 12 drivers covered by 1 second is pretty good :bowdown:

I keep trying but it seems this one that I do my best in first 10 laps or so then it's downhill from there. Guess that's when I start trying to hard and over driving :irked: :dunce:

:cheers: :gtpflag:

Started a new job on Monday and haven't had the motivation to run at the moment. On top of that I have had a few tournaments lately so have been feeling to tired to play GT.
Hopefully when I'm more settled I will start running again. Not working Monday so may put in a quick run on this TT.

Good luck to all running :cheers:

EDK
:eek:

Do you countersteer to turn in? :lol:

Wait, what should that number be doing? :lol:

Seriously though, I tried it and it didn’t spin like I expected it to from past experience with the car, so I have no idea if I’ve changed, the car has changed, or I just added a HUGE dose of much needed understeer to the car. I don’t really question what my changes have done to a car unless it feels bad, which is probably a really bad idea for the learnin’. :dunce:

Edit: oh yeah, my whole time on this combo has been with this BB, so I really did just throw something on and pray. :dopey:

Wait, what should that number be doing? :lol:

Seriously though, I tried it and it didn’t spin like I expected it to from past experience with the car, so I have no idea if I’ve changed, the car has changed, or I just added a HUGE dose of much needed understeer to the car. I don’t really question what my changes have done to a car unless it feels bad, which is probably a really bad idea for the learnin’. :dunce:

Edit: oh yeah, my whole time on this combo has been with this BB, so I really did just throw something on and pray. :dopey:
I tried zero and found it too taily. I am using -2.

But I will say the updated tire model did wonders for the car, it was almost undrivable on the model before this one.

I really liked on the beta with a tune.

EDK
I tried zero and found it too taily. I am using -2.

But I will say the updated tire model did wonders for the car, it was almost undrivable on the model before this one.

I really liked on the beta with a tune.

Ah, so it’s because I went in expecting an F1 car with no rear wing and anything would be an improvement*. Judging by that I may be trying combos more rigorously going forwards, the game has clearly improved.

*Or it’s classic “I’m an alien, everything understeers” syndrome... shut up, I can dream! ;)

Ah, so it’s because I went in expecting an F1 car with no rear wing and anything would be an improvement*. Judging by that I may be trying combos more rigorously going forwards, the game has clearly improved.

*Or it’s classic “I’m an alien, everything understeers” syndrome... shut up, I can dream! ;)
Not really, I suck at gr 4 and 3 so...

Has there been a tyre update since I last run this combo? and also are people putting their own wheels on with extra inches and does it make a difference? I'm lost here guys whats going on? :dopey:

Back