GTP_WRS Week 75 : Motegi Accuracy

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 65 comments
First 10 laps at this, lots of time to make up in pretty much every sector! Fun combo though 👍

1'02.450
1'27.200

1'01.750
1'26.267

A couple tenths left, but I'm having a hard time getting a complete solid lap. This has my best t4 so hopefully I'm not missing anything major there, although I won't be surprised if I am.:)

1'01.750
1'26.267

A couple tenths left, but I'm having a hard time getting a complete solid lap. This has my best t4 so hopefully I'm not missing anything major there, although I won't be surprised if I am.:)

Agree It is not easy to be consistence with this car. Little weird car. Maybe because it's the American Honda :lol:

1'01.489
1'26.111

Motegi hasn't been one of my favourite tracks,but with this car i'm warming to it.
Nowhere near the times posted here,but managed to knock off quite a few seconds this afternoon and am currently sitting at...

1'04.400
1'29.819

From my replays I can see plenty of time to make up,but seeing it and nailing it-well thats another story...

Motegi hasn't been one of my favourite tracks,but with this car i'm warming to it.
Nowhere near the times posted here,but managed to knock off quite a few seconds this afternoon and am currently sitting at...

1'04.400
1'29.819

From my replays I can see plenty of time to make up,but seeing it and nailing it-well thats another story...

You can check the threads for videos of the first split and advice or tips. Lots of people willing to help around here 👍

Cheers @roamer2629 Saw the video on the previous page,interesting to see others driving styles/lines-it hadn't occurred to brake that late and take it in 3rd-i'd been going round in 2nd-it saved me a tidy chunk of time 👍
For the past 6 or 7 months i've been learning to drive with the ABS set to zero,and on the seasonal races and TTs its been quite easy to gold these events(even been in the top 1000 in a couple of TTs),but this is a completely different kettle of fish,so i've switched back to ABS 1 for the time being.Its helping,but I think it'll take a while to readjust to braking later and whatnot-yeah I know excuses,excuses...:lol:

Cheers @roamer2629 Saw the video on the previous page,interesting to see others driving styles/lines-it hadn't occurred to brake that late and take it in 3rd-i'd been going round in 2nd-it saved me a tidy chunk of time 👍
For the past 6 or 7 months i've been learning to drive with the ABS set to zero,and on the seasonal races and TTs its been quite easy to gold these events(even been in the top 1000 in a couple of TTs),but this is a completely different kettle of fish,so i've switched back to ABS 1 for the time being.Its helping,but I think it'll take a while to readjust to braking later and whatnot-yeah I know excuses,excuses...:lol:

We all went through the same period I guess, well maybe not D1G people. The game does not push your skills hard enough to get gold most of the time, and the best sector times here are close to what is humanly possible, so it's quite a shock in the beginning :eek:
Call me Javier 👍

+65 (many red discards, incl. from the last corners). Or, little over 400 km total.

At least I have a ghost now that doesn't drift too much or... you get the idea.

@anastasis14

Watched some GTP Le Mans before this TT business, probably going back to it after the MB.

The 3rd gear thing works especially in the latter bend of the first sector, for me anyway.

edit: spectacular timing wrt. the bot :(

Shaved off a bit more for...

1'03.974
1'29.757

As much as I like this car i'm really struggling to get it turned into the corners-slow and steady,i'm losing time,fast and aggressive and i'm more than likely going to stick a wheel or four off the track-just don't seem to be able to find that balance between the two.
Oh well still got a couple of spare hours tomorrow before the finish to put in a few final laps...
Just one final thing,really liking the challenge of this,what with the track limits clearly defined and car restrictions,makes it far more intense and engaging than the seasonal TTs,even making up a tenth is a "YESSS" moment :)

Submitted and accepted, good luck everyone. I used bb 3/3, tried a rear bias but found that I can trail brake better with a neutral bias.

Slower slits and worryingly improved by .6 in the last sector :scared: especially when I messed up a lap .5 faster than this one after sector 2. Just can ne do the 1st corner right :banghead:

1'02.514
1'27.514

hopefully there will be a faster lap to come tonight

Back