GTP_WRS Week 76 : Goodwood Gullwing

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 94 comments
Been sidetracked until tonight but had another hour before the deadline and beat my old save with a slower t3 .707 👎 everytime I had a decent T1 I stuffed the lap later on :D

Congrats to Brandon on a pretty much guaranteed win as I'm miles off and lucky to stay within half a sec of the podium at the line... was a cool test :cheers:

Submitted and accepted 👍

Sick as a dog, so the slow time I put up earlier has been submitted.

@Mr P it ain't over yet. Still got another 35 minutes. Maybe I've been doing the final sector wrong. There's still a good chance I'm not as fast as my splits say :lol:

I wonder if it was quicker to drop to 2nd in the final sector or leave it in 3rd? I always left it in 3rd.

We'll see what is what in 35

Edit: its a shame you didn't have more time this week Ron. I was looking forward to seeing how I faired against someone who was better than me in past events. Maybe one day we'll square off :cheers:

I raced it enough more than a couple of hours mate, you beat me by a country mile! I think you already have your answer on how you would fair... Well done :cheers: anyway you will have plenty more events to kick this old guys ass some more as I pop in and out when the mood suits me ;)

Congrats to the other podium finishers also :cheers:

@Mr P I wouldn't call .5 a country mile :lol: had the car been a little slicker, I wouldn't have done so well. I put around 6 hours into this and it suited my drive style nicely. I just got lucky on my lap. If it requires finesse, you'll beat me every time.

Congratulations everyone. Fun combo this week! Thanks admins!! Now we wait for Vaxen. I hope I have a good handicap.

Last edited:
Back