GTP_WRS Week 77 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 55 comments
Thanks for checking my replay TC. 👍

I always use the paddles when I'm not using the clutch. It's quicker to shift with because you don't have to move your arm off of the steering wheel. If you're on about where to shift, I shift at 7250 rpm (the first marker after 7000 on bumper cam) with the cappucino. :)

I'd use the paddles too if I could; G27 woes. I can do the stick shift on the cappucino challenge fine as it's so slow and the shifts are few. But the faster cars remain a challenge for me with the shifter.

Edit: Actually, that's very interesting that you're shifting up just after 7000. I've been shifting just before 8. I'll give that a try, (when i'm sober) cheers!
:cheers:

Last edited:
GTP_SEMS View attachment 72975
GTP_Aderrrm View attachment 72975
GTP_DHolland View attachment 72975
GTP_MadMax86 View attachment 72975

Great laps to watch. Interesting to see the different lines taken on the final corner. I found that taking it very wide was the best for me.

edit: I really need to learn how to use the gearshifter effectively. I've noticed this week with the Cappucino it makes a hell of a difference.

Thanks for checking Baz.I use the flaps aswell in WRS but try to use the sticks when offline.Much more fun ,also don't know if that helps but setting the TC from 0 to 1 sometimes helps for me.
Edit:Sorry Phil but it seems you and 2 or 3 others are the only ones checking the replays ,I'll try to check some tommorow(never done it before though :D )

Last edited:
I'll try to watch your replay tommorow Baz and tell you where you lost time but my second lap is close to yours so the first lap is what has done it for me.

Ok got all 4 that are needed to be viewed.

jh001, Douqa, Mignum, Sems so long as they are all Pal I'll do them, all others have been viewed and flaged from week 76.

Phillip.

jh001, Douqa, Mignum, Sems

Please view results for WRS week 76 replays viewed.

Phillip.

2'31.889---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.258---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.370---GTP_Aderrrm
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.601---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.880---GTP_Worst_Driver
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.983---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.098---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.591---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.615---GTP_Mav3r1cK not seen Mav3r1ck posted

2'33.910---GTP_SEMS
gflagjn4.gif

2'34.368---GTP_tc76
gflagjn4.gif

2'34.604---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

Hope this helps save going through all the posts.

Phillip.

Edit: Oh no not cought by the dreaded double post again. note to self you are a plonker.

Last edited:
Some more "Congrats" for you then Roomboter, great time you put in this week.

Thanks for your personal congrats 👍

Shame you just missed out on the podium

Congrats to all podiums (actually all racers, low turnout this week)! :cheers:

Here is my replay! Also checked the following.

2'33.591---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

Thanks for checking

Congrats Roomboter for your podium finish! 👍

Thnaks and congrats with your div win 👍 I'm wondering how many time did you spend on this weeks WRS?

@ I wanted to check some replay's tonight but there is nothing to check. If i'm not mistaken.

Thnaks and congrats with your div win 👍 I'm wondering how many time did you spend on this weeks WRS?

I spent 2 hours at first session , 3 hours at 2nd session.

MadMax

gflagjn4.gif

Correct time and specs, along with 2 clean laps.

Well done.

I spent 2 hours at first session , 3 hours at 2nd session.

MadMax

I wish i had half the time to spend on it. Maybe i find some time to try WRS 78. I saw on the leaderboard, your doin fine there aswell 👍

sorry guys, suffered a serious arm injury & will be out of action for a few weeks. I will help along with replays though :cheers:

Sorry to hear that.
Heal up and don't let that arm freeze up.

If there's a problem with the force feed back try unplugging the power to the wheel.
I went back to the controller for a couple weeks after some surgery then back to the powerless wheel.
I looked at it as physical therapy.

Thanks for your advise Ken. :cheers: I might get to be as good as madmax using the controller :sly:

broken arm, fell over a pallet at work :( workcover though :)
I'll see how I go with a normal controller :lol:

Last edited:
sorry guys, suffered a serious arm injury & will be out of action for a few weeks. I will help along with replays though :cheers:

Way to go Stephen don’t do things by half do you, hope all goes well with the healing, now you can join the ranks of us handicapped :grumpy:

Get well soon Phillip. 👍

A bit delayed sorry,but...
Congrats to all winners and podiums
Cheers to all :cheers:

And sorry,i've tried many times to view replays but can't seem to get it to work,not sure if it's me or if i'm missing something or what's going on?

2'31.889---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.258---GTP_CRAZYTORTISE
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.370---GTP_Aderrrm
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.601---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.880---GTP_Worst_Driver
gflagjn4.gif

2'32.983---GTP_Eriba
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.098---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.591---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.615---GTP_Mav3r1cK
gflagjn4.gif

2'33.910---GTP_SEMS
gflagjn4.gif

2'34.368---GTP_tc76
gflagjn4.gif

gflagjn4.gif

Hope this helps save going through all the posts.

Phillip.

Edit: Oh no not cought by the dreaded double post again. note to self you are a plonker.

Here is my replay. Sorry it took so long.

Two great laps CT 1'21.147 & 1'11.111 👍

Just Mav's repaly to go i think.

Phillip.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, not been around much I'm afraid.

Attachments

• GTP_Mav3r1cK WRS Week 77.zip
    111.7 KB · Views: 11
Back