full

Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13

full

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 / Weather: Variable / Time: Variable

:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Race Details:
  • Mode: Arcade Mode > Single Player > Time Trial
  • Track: World Circuits -> Circuit de la Sarthe 2013 / Weather: Variable / Time: Variable
  • Car Type: Garage/Favorites Car
  • Make: Japan > Nissan
  • Model: Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsport '13
  • Power: 472 bhp (stock + oil change)
  • Weight: 900 kg stock
  • PP: 615
Driving Options:
  • Transmission: Auto or Manual
  • Tires: Racing Hard (default)
  • Driving Line Optional
  • Traction Control | ASM | ABS: Optional
  • Brake Balance: Optional
  • Active Steering | Skid Recovery Force: Prohibited
  • Tuning: Prohibited
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional
  • Custom Wheels & Paint: N/A

Course Settings:
  • Time: Optional
  • Weather: 0/0/0
  • Grip Reduction on Track Edge: Real

full

Race Specifics:
  • The event MUST be run using your registered account
  • The use of the clutch that is found on the G25, G27, and other high end racing wheels is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ. This includes cones and bollards!
  • Tarmac and Blue and Yellow Rumble Strips are Track
  • No Other Surfaces are Track. See Below Details for additional boundary clarification.
  • Those who use these runoff areas without keeping at least 2 wheels on Tarmac or Rumble Strips will be DQ'd.
Trackside Left at Exit of Last Chicane/Start of Main Straight

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_19.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_20.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right at Right Sweeper of Dunlop

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_21.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_22.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left in Lefthand Turn of Dunlop

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_23.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_24.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left at Exit of Dunlop

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_28.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_29.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right Before Last Left of Esses, before Tertre Rogue

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_31.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right of Tertre Rouge

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_32.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_33.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left on Exit of Tertre Rouge

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_34.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_35.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left on Approach to Mulsanne

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_36.jpg

CLEAN

Trackside Left At Exit of Mulsanne

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_37.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_38.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left at Exit of Right in Indianapolis

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_39.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_40.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Left at Left Turn in Indianapolis

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_41.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right on Exit of First Right of Porsche Curves

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_42.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right on Exit of Last of Porsche Curves

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_43.jpg

DIRTY

Trackside Right on Straight Next to Last Chicane

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_44.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_45.jpg

DIRTY

Right hand Side before Chicanes

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_13.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_14.jpg

DIRTY

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_12.jpg

DIRTY

Chicanes

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_15.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_16.jpg

DIRTY

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_17.jpg

CLEAN

CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes_18.jpg

DIRTY

Steward's Comments:

Similar weight & drivetrain as last time in the Double-Inline Six, with half the power. Yay LMP2. :bowdown:

full

Viewing your Time Splits:
  • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Home' and watch the replay from there using the 'Gallery' option.
  • Live timing monitor does not work properly, so we have to use a small trick to view splits.
  • While viewing your Replay, pause the lap by hitting start, before the end of the first sector.
  • While keeping the replay paused, advance the replay, using the forward arrow on the replay HUD. This will advance the replay to the end of the first sector. That's your T1 split, write it down.
  • Advance the replay again. That will show the lap to date time on the screen, this is your first and second sector time, added together.
  • To post your Splits, simply post the lap to date times that are shown in the middle of the screen. Do not try to calculate the actual split times, the Fetchbot will do that for you.
SaveBestLapIcon.png

(Best Lap Replay Icon)

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.

• In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.

Thread rules:
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
  • Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
  • The first 5 splits: T1 through T5 times
  • Any settings discussion

full

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 77 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
  • Then attach your 'Best Lap'/'Ghost' replay in zip file form. Everyone submits a replay instead of listing a lap time.
  • You will need to put something in the message body in order to begin a conversation. It doesn't matter what you put, it can even be 1 letter or symbol. Nobody but the Fetchbot is going to see it, so it's sort of pointless, anyhow.
  • You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
  • If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
  • If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time and new replay. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
  • See this screenshot as an example on how to submit:

Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Replay Checking:
  • Everyone is required to submit a replay for verification. This happens when you submit to the Fetchbot, and the replays will be visible in the leaderboard, once we've reached the event deadline
  • Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

full

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Its getting late,and i've got a hard day at work tomorrow,my wheels packed away...But maybe just one run...Just to get a feel for it...
Nope-step away from the ps3 before its 3am,must... resist...
Good luck everybody,this looks like its gonna be a good 'un :)

Oh, this looks excellent. I think I'm finally comfortable enough with this track after running the academy, plus this car is fantastic. I will do my best to get some time in this week.

After the GTA event at Spa, I really liked this car. This is a really fun car to drive.

Ah,that explains why when I checked to see if I had it in my garage I found i'd done nearly a hundred miles in it,with no recollection of ever having driven it-i'd chalked it up to having yet another "senior moment" :lol:
Also my new wheelstand is due to be delivered today(according to the tracker,but its being delivered by parcelforce-so who knows)-no more old wobbly plastic camping tables :cool:

Thought I'd share a couple of photos from my holidays last year. I was driving from the NW of France to the southern alps for some climbing and spotted a sign for Le Mans. While thinking to myself that's where the Circuit de la Sarthe is, I found myself unconsciously pulling off the motorway and heading straight for it. Forgetting my friends have no idea about Le Mans or motor sports, I proudly announced we're going to the Circuit de la Sarthe. This was met with some little hostility until they got inside and got to understand the history behind the track.

IMG_1768.JPG IMG_1805.JPG

Now of to try this TT out

Just to get thing started. Only drove for several laps.

1:13.369
1:44.769
2:10.669
2:43.502

1'10.633
1'41.283
2'06.516
2'38.000

Took a while to adjust to a "normal" feeling car on this track.

Yeah I know that feeling first few laps I was still trying to drive this tt
Like it was the LMP 1 car in the academy .

Oh, I wanted to do it but the darn event made my wheel make such a racket (even on lowest settings) it would have awoken my entire household.

I forgot La Mans was just a few weeks back, everyone is going to have their A game from the get go on this one. :bowdown:

My first set of splits so far

1:13.308
1:44.442
2:10.092
2:41.858

Last edited:
Had a couple of laps last night,and suffice to say I was so slow I somehow ended up with six split times ???
Anyhow my new wheelstand arrived this morning-well,when I say arrived,I mean I had to chase the delivery van down the road (as it stopped outside my house and then pulled off again-f:censored:g parcelfarce) in me slippers no less :lol:
Going to set it up later and try to put down some more respectable times...

My first set of splits so far

1:13.308
1:44.442
2:10.092
2:41.858

Gadge could you use the ' instead of a : it confuses fetchy right now it thinks you did a 1'41.858

Gadge could you use the ' instead of a : it confuses fetchy right now it thinks you did a 1'41.858

I actually did put in the one by mistake, it wasn't till it went on the leader board I realised the mistake.

I actually did put in the one by mistake, it wasn't till it went on the leader board I realised the mistake.

You will have to enter the correct splits in a new post for Fetchy to pick up the corrected splits.

Hmm, ok. The car doesn't feel as difficult as the BMW at least.

1:15.750
1:47.783
2:14.800
2:46.967

edit: The pictures - didn't see them all - seem to warn about exiting a rumble strip too far out. What about when the rumble is still ahead and it's tarmac beneath? I sometimes forget to brake early enough. Example, the straight before entrance to pit -straight.

Last edited:
Back