GTP_WRS Week 78 : Una Notte con Giulia nella Citta

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 102 comments
Javier and I are doing some laps in the GTP_WRS club soon, feel free to join.

Had a session today and noticed some weird happenings... is there some sort of timing problem with this track?

I can be a good car length in front of my ghost into s2 but the timing says I'm 5 hundredths down, If I'm level with my ghost it says I'm 2 tenths down....

I was trying to spot what speed I was hitting across the Start/Finish line, when I realised the timer starts shortly after I cross it.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed..

Had a session today and noticed some weird happenings... is there some sort of timing problem with this track?

I can be a good car length in front of my ghost into s2 but the timing says I'm 5 hundredths down, If I'm level with my ghost it says I'm 2 tenths down....

I was trying to spot what speed I was hitting across the Start/Finish line, when I realised the timer starts shortly after I cross it.

Is it just me or anyone else noticed..

It usually happens to me if I remove a ghost or run some laps and replace the ghost. Its showing the line from your old ghost but the splits of your loaded ghost.

It usually happens to me if I remove a ghost or run some laps and replace the ghost. Its showing the line from your old ghost but the splits of your loaded ghost.
Thanks, I was messing about loading different ghosts, never noticed it before.

I'm off the pace in T1 and not sure what my problem is in the tunnel turn. I've watched videos posted by @Twissy from week 74 & 113 (GT5) & I'm not seeing much change in my T1 time in my many attempts to duplicate his line.

Could it be that the end of T1 is close to a brake zone.... a faster T1 does not necessarily yield a faster T2?

I'm using BB of 3/3 and I normally take the tunnel in 4th. (will use 3rd to help the car turn if I have too much speed)

Ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I'm off the pace in T1 and not sure what my problem is in the tunnel turn. I've watched videos posted by @Twissy from week 74 & 113 (GT5) & I'm not seeing much change in my T1 time in my many attempts to duplicate his line.

Could it be that the end of T1 is close to a brake zone.... a faster T1 does not necessarily yield a faster T2?

I'm using BB of 3/3 and I normally take the tunnel in 4th. (will use 3rd to help the car turn if I have too much speed)

Ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

You should be able to stay 4th through the tunnel, just be sure to get back to the inside on the left coming out of it so as to give yourself the best possible trajectory around the right hander before the hairpin..

well i'll be getting back into some racing, had to take care of some things in my life and all is well now, look forward to racing again with you guys

so far

Last edited:
Best results for today. I am happy with the 1st split, but the 2nd is much worse compared to others - too much tire slippage perhaps? Any hint?

Best results for today. I am happy with the 1st split, but the 2nd is much worse compared to others - too much tire slippage perhaps? Any hint?
That left U-turn after T1 is a tricky bugger...need to get the hell out of that one as quick as possible. :scared: On a fast lap I'm only sliding into corners, no exit oversteer.

Oh, and welcome to WRS. :gtpflag:

Credit to Patrick for thinking about the CH tires 👍, it was simpler but less fun on CMs.

Spot on-although its a competition,its enjoyable,its not one of those things that you do just to get it done like so many things in life...
Now if only I could shed a few more tenths...:lol:

a little better time after last nights practice, still have a lot of work to do

Hard work today in the track!! Man, it is insane how much work is necessary for some tenths :scared:..... But these splits made my day!!!:cheers: Thanks for the tips!!!

0:24.636
0:45.170

Last edited:
I received this error message after I submitted my TT replay.

Submission for week 78 is REJECTED!

Errors:
Transmission2 setting is invalid
Transmission3 setting is invalid
Transmission4 setting is invalid
Transmission5 setting is invalid
TransmissionKit setting is invalid

What's wrong with the transmission setting?:scared: OMG I think I messed something up.....:rolleyes:

Back