GTP_WRS Week 78 : Una Notte con Giulia nella Citta

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 102 comments
I received this error message after I submitted my TT replay.

Submission for week 78 is REJECTED!

Errors:
Transmission2 setting is invalid
Transmission3 setting is invalid
Transmission4 setting is invalid
Transmission5 setting is invalid
TransmissionKit setting is invalid

What's wrong with the transmission setting?:scared: OMG I think I messed something up.....:rolleyes:

The car is supossed to be completely stock. Have you added any part?

If you have had a car in your garage for a while, you should hit reset to every setting on your tuning page one time before starting the time trial. There was an update a while ago that changed the default settings. So a car purchased before that update will not meet the current non tuning specs. Or like Javier said, just buy a new car, do an oil change, and don't adjust anything other than BB.

a little more practice, this car requires a lot of finesse.

still learning how to take that u-turn though, it is a killer

When you say finesse you mean throttle control to avoid wheel spin, right?
To improve my timing has become a nightmare!!!!

Not only. A low brake balance (Something around 3/3) and gentle steering inputs also helps. It's all about keeping momentum, something which I myself need a good lesson in :scared:

yes, the u-turn and the last turn are my weak points on the track

You totally robbed me for 3rd place. :lol: Great job. 👍

Ha ha :lol: That was a fantastic duel between you, Paul and myself. Just saw you loose a tiny bit of grip on that final corner, which just gave me enough opportunity to take third...just! Really enjoyed that :cheers:

EDIT: I've just looked at the leaderboard...very very tight this week!!

@Crispy74 the leader board for our div is tight. So you and I have some work to do to and a short time to do it to catch @roamer2629 and @schmues_hh a tenth might as well be a mile on this short track.

It is again very tightly in our division, as so often lately :). The last two corners are to bring the decision. I have a bunch of low 44.4XX t2-times but the t3-times are up to 3 tenths apart :confused:.

@Crispy74 the leader board for our div is tight. So you and I have some work to do to and a short time to do it

I think I've gone as fast as I can with this one :lol:

Had another run this morning and just couldn't get round any quicker. I'm sure you'll be able to improve though. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Still have time for a session later today. Got some work to do :scared:

I have recently focused only on the last sector, there is so much time to be gained (or lost). On my fastest lap i could take the second last corner at about 116-117 kmh (72 mph). For me that was the key to a fast lap :).

Back