GTP_WRS Week 79: Right Across the Border (RE-READ OP, changed tire spec)

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 115 comments
Can you please not "remove your splits" like this? It puts you at the top of the board. I already manually removed your previous 0's and now have removed these. Choosing numbers way higher than the slowest guy on the board is acceptable, or just ask us to manually remove your splits.

Can you please not "remove your splits" like this? It puts you at the top of the board. I already manually removed your previous 0's and now have removed these. Choosing numbers way higher than the slowest guy on the board is acceptable, or just ask us to manually remove your splits.

I saw everyone else do it and assumed that's what you did. Makes sense no? Super clever website and all that.

This is quite funny for me cos I thought I was a good 3 or 4 seconds off the pace in each sector for ages to start with and couldn't work out what on earth i was doing wrong. I didn't realise some of the times on the board were on the old tyres.

Not a huge fan of this track in any iteration, just cannot find a good enough rhythm to make it work so this will have to do. Submitting now.

Back