Results
IMG_1021.jpg

aapb210044py0.jpg

Road Course - Daytona

top-gear-logo.jpg

[/B]
IMG_1965.jpg

Steward's Comments:

Great job for everyone who got into the 2'06 range, and special mention to GTP_MadMax86 for once again outperforming most of the submissions from D2.

Cheers,

OLR Team.

Important notice:
To streamline the WRS administration process, all required replays for this race must be submitted within 7 days. This thread will be listed as "Unofficial" and will become "Official" once all posted replays have been verified. After 7 days, all drivers who fail to provide a requested replay will have their lap disqualified. (Beware, disqualification isn't taken lightly within the WRS)

Replay Verification Requests:
This week we would like to see all podium replays for verification. All replays are to be posted here.

Instructions on how to upload your replay can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=3180607&postcount=2

Division 1:

1---2'06.388---GTP_DHolland
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'06.689---GTP_eclipsi
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'06.715---GTP_Animera
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'07.086---GTP_RudiRaser
gflagjn4.gif

Division 2:

1---2'06.888---GTP_Fastas____
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'07.030---GTP_LinPark
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'07.199---GTP_Anghammarad
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'07.360---GTP_grevling
5---2'07.529---GTP_Worst_Driver
6---2'07.602---GTP_zed300
7---2'07.625---GTP_Eriba
8---2'07.668---GTP_noshog
9---2'07.941---GTP_EDK

Division 3:

1---2'07.291---GTP_MadMax86
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'07.769---GTP_Roomboter
gflagjn4.gif

3---2'08.026---GTP_Mav3r1cK
gflagjn4.gif

4---2'08.181---GTP_Nuclearfire
5---2'08.391---GTP_Andy2125
6---2'08.565---GTP_DGiant2000
7---2'09.168---GTP_Hinklor
8---2'09.931---GTP_baubry

Division 4:

1---2'08.649---GTP_NielsG
gflagjn4.gif

2---2'08.732---GTP_accessraider
gflagjn4.gif

[/COLOR]
IMG_1969.jpg

Overall Results:

1---2'06.388---GTP_DHolland
2---2'06.689---GTP_eclipsi
3---2'06.715---GTP_Animera
4---2'06.888---GTP_Fastas____
5---2'07.030---GTP_LinPark
6---2'07.086---GTP_RudiRaser
7---2'07.199---GTP_Anghammarad
8---2'07.291---GTP_MadMax86
9---2'07.360---GTP_grevling
10--2'07.529---GTP_Worst_Driver
11--2'07.602---GTP_zed300
12--2'07.625---GTP_Eriba
13--2'07.668---GTP_noshog
14--2'07.769---GTP_Roomboter
15--2'07.941---GTP_EDK
16--2'08.026---GTP_Mav3r1cK
17--2'08.181---GTP_Nuclearfire
18--2'08.391---GTP_Andy2125
19--2'08.565---GTP_DGiant2000
20--2'08.649---GTP_NielsG
21--2'08.732---GTP_accessraider
22--2'09.168---GTP_Hinklor
23--2'09.931---GTP_baubry

gflagjn4.gif
shows that the replay has been posted and verified.
rflagnv1.gif
shows that the submitted lap turned out to be dirty or doubtful.
bflagtp3.gif
shows that the replay has not been provided in due time.

Replay Checking:

1. It is customary for all participants of the WRS to verify each others submitted replays
  2. Once you have checked the replay, post in this thread to say that you have checked it and whether it's clean, dirty or doesn't meet the required race specifications
  3. When verifying a replay, check against this weeks race specification, check that the tyres are the correct compound and that the power and weight is correct for example
  4. If you are unsure about a replay, always seek a second opinion before posting

Last edited by a moderator:
UNREAL time by Dan - can't wait to watch that replay.

Congrats to all the podiums, I honestly thought Anghammarad had me at the line too - what close times!!! Fastas made a big hope from position 4 to GOLD!!! Nice job mate!

Replay to follow.

Congrats to all entries.
Well done to all the podiums too.
Another 0.3 was in me, but I just couldn't get any consisancy in the FWD, to put it all together.

Max, I foresee a glowing yellowish light coming from something beside your name.:D

Congrats to all! :cheers:

Can't wait to see some of the faster replay's to see where the 🤬 I could of done better with this one. (Besides the 1st corner)

Also where are all the D4 guys? Nice job GTP_NielsG! 👍 I actually had a .647 but couldn't say for sure if it was clean. Oh well. Silver is better than DQ I guess.

Here is my replay

Attachments

• accessraider_week80_ntsc.zip
    129.7 KB · Views: 10
Thanks again Vaxen for the mentioning.

Congrats to all podium finishers. 👍

Max, I foresee a glowing yellowish light coming from something beside your name.:D

We shall see..

here's my replay:

Attachments

• GTP_MadMax86 WRS Week 80.zip
    121.4 KB · Views: 9
Not all too happy with the results of my first week. :/
But hey, I guess there is always room to improve. I'm already enjoying this weeks race.
Congrats to the podium winners. Hope I might share that honor with you some day.

Cheers and congratulations to all podium placers;)

Attachments

• week80-gtp_dholland-2'06.388.zip
    126.3 KB · Views: 8
I honestly thought Anghammarad had me at the line too

No, I could never quite get the hang of bus stop this week. I'm more than happy with third considering I havent played at all for nearly a month.

Congrats all around with special mentions to the two Dans and the flying Finn.

Unfortunately Dan, as far as I understand the rule, going outside the white line in turn 3 (@30 secs), is not allowed.
Great braking though, this is where I could find no consistancy.

All hard surfaces are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all times; No wall hitting.

Non of my business :D, but I think it is allowed (this time). It was not allowed at some point.. The quote is from the event rules.

Congratulations to all podiumers! :cheers:

Unfortunately Dan, as far as I understand the rule, going outside the white line in turn 3 (@30 secs), is not allowed.

It has actually been allowed on Daytona for several months.

Great braking though, this is where I could find no consistancy.

I'm pretty sure that is allowed, I've done it myself in WRS before, I'm sure Kevin will clarify for us though!

Congratulations to all the podium finishers :cheers: stunning time for madmax in my division 👍

Congratulations to all podium places, I really have to stop slowing down so much for the Bus Stop, just can’t get out the habit of looking for passengers.
Phillip.

Congrats to all winners and podiums. :cheers:

And thanks for yet another addictive combo in a slowish car, Kevin. 👍

Wow, just awesome Dan. Congrats on the win and congrats to all the other divisional winners and podiums. My replay is attached.

Attachments

• GTP_Animera_WRS_80.zip
    127.4 KB · Views: 8
Yay, fourth overall!:lol:

Last night I took a look at the online leaderboard for the first time and I kind of new Dan H would be blowing me away through the bus stop - so congrats Dan, epic driving as usual (feel free to admit I had you on the ropes though :sly: )

Congrats to all who took part and of course the podium placers.

Dan. :cheers:

Attachments

• Fastas WRS 80.rar
    128 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Congrat's to all winners and podiums
Cheers to all :cheers:
I'm not going to comment on my driving this week :grumpy:

Thanks for checking Fastas, and well done on your divisional win breaking into 2'06.
I've checked your replay, and it is
gflagjn4.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to al podiums

On one side i'm happy with my second place and on the other hand i'm not so happy with it. I thought i had an pretty good busstop. As a Div 3 driver i splitted the Div 2 guys in half on the leaderboard. But it wasn't enough at the end. Specially after watching Dan's video, how he take care of the busstop, unbelievble. And the rest of his lap offcourse.

MadMax very nice lap and you really deserve to be in Div 2. You washed my ears for a couple of weeks now. Please Kev let him promoot to Div 2.

My apologies Dan, I was under the impression that it wasn't. :dunce: I should keep myself up to speed on these matters.

I may have given a tenth or so away then, oh well.

Congrats to all the winners and podium finishers this week. Excellent performances by Dan with the dominant overall win, the other Dan :sly: for getting into the 6's and a dominant D2 win, and to MadMax for nearly getting a D2 podium. :eek:

On the line question, I elected to keep it consistent, and use the same rules as the most recent races here at DR. As others have stated, all hard surfaces are track. With the understeer in this car, that was definitely useful. ;)

My apologies Dan, I was under the impression that it wasn't. :dunce: I should keep myself up to speed on these matters.

I may have given a tenth or so away then, oh well.

Not wanting to shoot you down or anything Jeff or suggest you wouldn't have made up a tenth or two but I always stick within the line at turn 3 too.

congrats to all podium finishers. 👍

i had already a 2.06,8xx, but was not sure if i hit at t4 the wall. :scared:

yes the bus stop is the key. every time when i passed there, i saw something..........

f2t3p111n8.gif

:D

and my replay. :)

Attachments

• Rudi WRS 80.zip
    132.2 KB · Views: 12
Rudi is green and clean with a good margin. 👍

Like last week I had trouble with the unzipping, but the method with just renaming the first unzipped file to something.zip and then "re-unzip" worked again. :)

My PAL replay:

Attachments

• wrs80_GTP_NielsG.zip
    126.7 KB · Views: 17
Here is my replay and gonna try to watch/unzip Niels his replay now

EDIT: Sorry but i still can't. A friend provide me with 7zip and i just tried but didn't work. Also Niels tip to unzip rename the file rezip it and unzip it again also doen't work. I'm really sorry and feel really guilty but there is nothing i can do.

Attachments

• WRS 80 GTP_Roomboter Swift DR.zip
    128.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Back