GTP_WRS Week 84: Tom's Tom

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 67 comments

Every time I improve my lap time the optimum always stays .5 sec ahead.

I might get a go on over the weekend but not sure so I've submitted this time. Still got more to give and this lap was one of my more cleaner ones for a change, instead of pushing the track limits.

Last edited:
I haven't been back to this since my last update! but here's a T1 vid for whoever is struggling with the first section? I couldn't record from my fastest lap as it wasn't on lap 1 and the lap time would show in the recording... This is good enough for reference anyway :cheers:

The sweeping right hander turn 3 is key to aim for the right hand rumble and just tickle it mid turn like the vid above and you can floor it knowing it will stay on track approaching T1... might take a few attempts but you will get it 👍

Give Ron some grip and he will impress the hell out of you. 👍

Great splits posted guys!.. WD! :gtpflag:

:lol: Mr P , please keep your video`s to yourself or at least block my profile so I cant look at your video`s , it has made me slower in section 1 so far :odd::lol:

I'm sure you should be able to just not click my vids rather than me having to take extreme measures :lol: Just keep pushing mate it will come, just relax and the flow will follow... then again I was hoping to run this again over the weekend, I will probably be way off by a good margin and scratching my head also?? :dopey:👍

EDK
Give Ron some grip and he will impress the hell out of you. 👍

Thank you for the compliment!.. Cheers Kev! :cheers:

Last edited:
I had another go at this one last night, improved a little bit but I’m still way off pace. I just don’t understand where/how to find the extra time in these HDF cars, it feels like I’m on the edge in most places but the times don’t reflect that to be true. One of these days it will click in my head, but probably not today. :lol:

I’m gonna have another go tonight, maybe I can get lucky. :)

I had another go at this one last night, improved a little bit but I’m still way off pace. I just don’t understand where/how to find the extra time in these HDF cars, it feels like I’m on the edge in most places but the times don’t reflect that to be true. One of these days it will click in my head, but probably not today. :lol:

I’m gonna have another go tonight, maybe I can get lucky. :)

I've found when I'm on the edge I'm always short on pace on this one.

Had some more laps and beat my previous best by a smidgen in the last section.. It's just too damn hot today
ranting.gif

submitting this now and move on to the next.. Good round guys! GL to all in the results :cheers:

Hi all

Question : Its allowed to have any kind of contact with the Driving Line, Cones, Markers?

EDK
You are allowed to contact the driving line markers that are not permanent. (not permanent, since they can be turned off).

Thank you mate. Now I´ve got a better lap but i´ve lost the conection with GT and I dont know if it will be save :banghead:

Thank you mate. Now I´ve got a better lap but i´ve lost the conection with GT and I dont know if it will be save :banghead:
They normally do save, but you definitely need to be able to check the saved reply from your library before submitting to make sure the time stamp is visible at the end of the lap.

Back