GTP_WRS Week 87 : Fugu 2

• Thread starter EDK
  • 82 comments
Try to get used to manual, you are loosing a bunch of time not being able to choose when to shift, not to mention lost time when braking or being able to keep a higher gear on some turns.
First go with the manual on now

Will report splits, hopefully I find more time. Have also only just worked out how to save the replays... So had lost my best, but I'll beat that I'm sure with manual easily.... I hope :bowdown:

First go with the manual on now

Will report splits, hopefully I find more time. Have also only just worked out how to save the replays... So had lost my best, but I'll beat that I'm sure with manual easily.... I hope :bowdown:

When you chose to save it make sure you select save best replay, not the normal one. Also, if your last lap is your fastest, make sure you keep going to at least S1 otherwise the replay might cut off before you cross the line.

Good afternoon Gents - Looking at giving this combo a go tonight, and I haven't looked into it, but I see no mention of camber etc - is this not available to adjust in this car, or not allowed in general? I couldn't see anything in the rules to advise.

Well, I gave it a go last night, I think I will spend a few quality hours on it this weekend for sure... only getting splits about 34 and 32 - Will post up some proper ones once I have a good chance to spend a few hours on it.

Curious, as new here, but have you guys ever had races afterwards of the same track + car combo? I could imagine with everyone getting such close splits, the race would be a lot of fun

Well, I gave it a go last night, I think I will spend a few quality hours on it this weekend for sure... only getting splits about 34 and 32 - Will post up some proper ones once I have a good chance to spend a few hours on it.

Curious, as new here, but have you guys ever had races afterwards of the same track + car combo? I could imagine with everyone getting such close splits, the race would be a lot of fun
We’ve raced the combos in the past. I think head count was an issue.

We had three weekly races, one on Saturdays and another two on Wednesdays, on different schedules to allow people in Europe and NA to race. But after the introduction of Sport our numbers dwindled to the point where it didn't make sense to keep a steward hosting in regular schedules. We might have those back if there's enough interest around here.

Last edited:
We had three weekly races, one on Saturdays and another two on Wednesdays, on different schedules to allow people in Europe and NA to race. But after the introduction of Sport are numbers dwindled to the point where it didn't make sense to keep a steward hosting in regular schedules. We might have those back if there's enough interest around here.
Maybe 1 a month or something?

Well I've seen many 32.7 first sectors and a few 29.9 second sectors, I'm still 3 tenths off my ideal lap but that's about as close as I ever get :dopey:
Not my best last sector either, still BB-3 👍

Good Luck to Y'all still trying! :cheers:

Back