GTP_WRS Week 9 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 138 comments
I thought yours had been done, DS! Have it up in a minute! :)

Visual specs correct and run clean!!

GTP_Darkstar_74 - 1'28.711 -
picture.php

Thanks Dan, appreciate it!

My bad, Darkstar. :ill: I was supposed to view your replay, but I put it on "the next thing to do list" and didn't get back to it. I got pissed over the connection issues I've been having, which have nothing to do with Sony's issues, (which are also irritating!) and then never got back to it. :dunce:
My sincere apology and thanks again for checking mine. :cheers:

Hey all. Anyone up for checking my replay (NTSC) on Page 5? Will be my first verified run after a bonehead podium DQ in Week 7 and an unverified time in Week 8.

Thanks in advance from a finally sunny and spring-like Toronto.

Hey all. Anyone up for checking my replay (NTSC) on Page 5? Will be my first verified run after a bonehead podium DQ in Week 7 and an unverified time in Week 8.

Thanks in advance from a finally sunny and spring-like Toronto.

Ddiamond and I both tried to watch your replay and we get "corrupted" data. (look on page 6 for post by DDiamond)

If you can upload another good one, I'll be happy to check it.

Ddiamond and I both tried to watch your replay and we get "corrupted" data. (look on page 6 for post by DDiamond)

If you can upload another good one, I'll be happy to check it.

Thanks for trying! I didn't change the name of any of the files so I'm not sure what caused it to become corrupt.

Try this again.

Attachments

• GTP_MIDNITE_WEEK_9_REPLAY_2.zip
    246.8 KB · Views: 9
Thanks for trying! I didn't change the name of any of the files so I'm not sure what caused it to become corrupt.

Try this again.

Ok, worked great that time, nice run 👍

GTP_Midnite - Replay - 1'29.406
picture.php

GTP_G3O_Hellas
picture.php

You were quite heavy on the throttle in T1, the last chicane was sweet.
But I think you would have gained some time with a wider entrance of the last corner giving you more speed on the way out.

Good lap. 👍

GTP_G3O_Hellas
picture.php

You were quite heavy on the throttle in T1, the last chicane was sweet.
But I think you would have gained some time with a wider entrance of the last corner giving you more speed on the way out.

Good lap. 👍

Thanks, I was worried about the chicane if it was clear or not. With the ds3 it's difficult to apply medium acceleration or braking same with steering, I hope I'll gather money for a high end wheel soon. Thanks for the advice too!

I apologize for taking so long to post my replay. We just had a baby and I have not been home. Hope to get back to racing soon! Week 11 looks like a blast!

Al

Visuals correct and clean runs. Nice laps, fellows!

GTP_el_loco -
picture.php

GTP_Raz_10 -
picture.php

Latest Posts

Back