GTP_WRS Week 92: Integrating (Within the Walls)

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 42 comments

I think this is all for me. I told myself I wasn’t going to stress over this one. I ended up running about 120 laps. The last run I managed to knock off 5 full seconds from my overall time. I won’t be the fastest but I am proud of my time. Good luck all.
C303E91A-762D-4449-91F1-7E94E730576C.jpeg

I really thought the damage would’ve looked a lot worse then this lol

thats enough for me, turn 1 is my nemesis, sure I'm losing a couple of tenths there :banghead:, submitting this, good luck to anyone else who's still daft enough to be trying :cheers:

Oh Turn 1 is a pain, the amount of times I would go through, and just touch the wall, having to go around and be clean, all to come back to turn one, and do the same thing haha. Once I started clearing it, I started getting consistent clean laps.

I don't know if my technique is right, but I wait until the brake warning flashes up, brake hard and drop to 3rd gear while turning in, once past the middle apex marker, full acceleration through to the end of the turn. seems to be the fastest way through for me lol

Pretty much what I was doing only saw a 27.6 once for sector 1 and that lap was dirty

Lol, yeah, and I see that your time is slightly lower than mine haha! Ah well, this week is done now lol. As much of a pain it was, once you started getting clean laps, it definitely felt good.

Back