GTP_WRS Week 92 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 41 comments
Ah, now I understand why I missed that. His game data language is Portuguese, so when I saw something like "padrão R1/R2", I thought it meant "Tyres R1/R2". But it means, "Standard, R1/R2". I was checking the replay data in all of them, but when I got that language, it threw me off a bit. I suppose extra care needed for different languages appearing in replay data.

Well, I'm sure it's an honest mistake and one that's easily made - even if your first language is English.

Ok. I have been saving my best laps every time I set a new one. This way if I go back and notice I made an error I have one to fall back on until I improve it.

I would say that the tuned viper on Daytona road was one of the coolest combo's since I've been in the WRS. As is with many of us, my only regret is not having much time this week to devote to racing.

Congrats to all podium finishers!

View attachment week92_accessraider_ntsc.zip

2'38.472---GTP_wasntme
gflagjn4.gif

In light of making my way onto the podium by default, I've decided to go ahead and post my own replays up for verification. These were run using NTSC BluRay. 👍

Congrats to Animera, for the overall win. 👍

And welldone by Fastas, CaptainRoh and accessraider for their convincing division wins.

:cheers:
Kevin

Attachments

• EDK_WRS Week 92_NTSC.zip
    237.7 KB · Views: 9
EDK
And welldone by Fastas, CaptainRoh and accessraider for their convincing division wins.

Kevin

Thank you Kevin 👍

Only yourself and Nuclearfires replays need verifying now, and we'll have this week official in double quick time.

Thats what you get when people post replays within the 7 day deadline! :)

Clean laps & correct specs! :)

Well done to all who raced this week. :cheers:

GTP_EDK 1'41.276 0'54.835
gflagjn4.gif
- Another great combo put together. (Well I could of done without the round about but it certainly did make things interesting):sly:

GTP_Nuclearfire 1'43.187 0'54.804
gflagjn4.gif

:gtpflag::gtplanet::gtpflag:

Clean laps & correct specs! :)

Well done to all who raced this week. :cheers:

GTP_EDK 1'41.276 0'54.835
gflagjn4.gif
- Another great combo put together. (Well I could of done without the round about but it certainly did make things interesting):sly:

GTP_Nuclearfire 1'43.187 0'54.804
gflagjn4.gif

:gtpflag::gtplanet::gtpflag:

Thanks for checking my replay

Back