GTP_WRS Week 95: Ayrton's Ghost

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 75 comments
5764700984233165324_0.jpg

Tried playing around with Livery and Scapes. I'm not that good at either but it's fun.

:cheers:
nice splits dude.

You'd lose an x2014 ;) I know I'm almost at my limit and not really going to gain much with more effort.. so no real need to bother and I'll just sit back and do some of the seasonal events whilst waiting for the next one 👍

Nice splits Javi 👍

And that is why i don't bet :lol: 2mil in credits down the drain??

Fair enough mate, it can drive you crazy chasing that final tenth/half a tenth sometimes :ouch:

I have a question guys (well, stewards really) , for some reason I couldn't save my lap as a 'best lap' replay, only as 'save replay' - however it was only a one lap run, will that be allowed or not?

It views the same as a best lap replay, same information / angles / duration etc.

New splits anyway.

Last edited:
I have a question guys (well, stewards really) , for some reason I couldn't save my lap as a 'best lap' replay, only as 'save replay' - however it was only a one lap run, will that be allowed or not?

It views the same as a best lap replay, same information / angles / duration etc.

New splits anyway.
Typically that happens if you restart during your run and do not complete a full lap after that. The way around it is to run a full lap and back out again, best lap save should then be there.

Since this is lap one and there's no real difference otherwise, for example we do not have the lap analyzer, we can take it. Would prefer best lap, but understand.

We won't have people sifting through multiple laps to get to a best, but this is different.

Thanks @EDK - I'll remember that for next time. I'd assumed it was becuase i had a slightly faster ( but not clean ) lap in the previous run.

So basically, if you restart, run a full lap rather than keep restarting midway through a lap etc?
Slightly better but not clean will be an issue for sure.

That is what happened, but the bug I mentioned also exists.

Best way around that without exiting completely.

Change time of day, change back.

Next 20 laps, quite frustrating first and last sector for me! Can't figure out optimal gears and braking points

T1 especially, i seem to go through patches where i can't get it right and just get tonnes of oversteer, then it all clicks back. Rewarding to get right though. Hopefully get some more laps this weekend to get some more consistency

Back