GTP_WRS Week 95 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 52 comments
My goal for the week was the same as Phillip's - 1.15. I had a best of 1.16.001 for some time but in my final effort I managed to better it with all of three thousands. I never imagined that those three thousands would mean the difference between second and first position.

My replay:

Attachments

• WRS 95 GTP_Anghammarad.zip
    115.3 KB · Views: 8
Well done everyone who finished on the podium this week. There were some great times posted by all. (beaten by 3 D4 drivers :odd::banghead: never again:sly:)

Congrats SEMS on your promotion & Div. win. I look forward to competing against you. :)

Replay coming tomorrow

Definatley looking forward to the competition Mignun .Thanks 👍.

Here is my replay.Now off to London.

Attachments

• GTP_SEMS REPLAY INTEGRA @Eiger.zip
    122.6 KB · Views: 8
ow, i'm sorry for that, but how do i drive offline?

Hi Gino.

I know it’s been answered already, a thing I do of late as I don’t do much online racing at the moment, or use downloaded replays from Gran-Turismo.com leader board, is set your PS3 not to auto sign in, that way you never get caught out.

Phillip.

Congratulations to everyone for a very enjoyable and competitive week. I am very happy with my performance this week considering that I have not played GT5p for a while and having to shift with the H-pattern shifter took some getting used to (paddle shift not functional on G27). Nice lap time Ian, very well deserved win. Replay will be posted tonight. 👍👍

Here is my replay

Attachments

• BCES00104-RPLY2-B-E74806AE001.zip
    115.7 KB · Views: 8
GTP_Mignun
picture.php

GTP_Devie
picture.php

I still didn't get to see the awesome 2nd sector as Steven also did not do it in his submitted lap.

I've been wondering, for those who tried all 3 alot to see which was the fastest car, what were peoples Jag/NSX times? My Jag was a 1'17.0xx.
Also my replay still needs checking its on post #26 would appretiate it if someone can check it for me :)
I would be checking peoples but everytime I get to it someone has beaten me to it, Seems you dont just race quickly ;)

I've been wondering, for those who tried all 3 alot to see which was the fastest car, what were peoples Jag/NSX times? My Jag was a 1'17.0xx.
Also my replay still needs checking its on post #26 would appretiate it if someone can check it for me :)
I would be checking peoples but everytime I get to it someone has beaten me to it, Seems you dont just race quickly ;)

If you wanted, you could still check the replays just to have a second opinion on a lap which is sometimes good

Its okay Steven, as I had thought that Phillip and yourself had run those sectors with the Integra.

GTP_DC9990
2q0lhr7.gif

I would be checking peoples but everytime I get to it someone has beaten me to it, Seems you dont just race quickly

Here's my replay!

Attachments

• WRS95_-_GTP_Bugman27.rar
    121.7 KB · Views: 9
I am a bit confused.

The OP in this thread says I was 4th in my division but the leader board and my profile says I came 3rd. Which one is it? I was under the impression I was 4th.

I am a bit confused.

The OP in this thread says I was 4th in my division but the leader board and my profile says I came 3rd. Which one is it? I was under the impression I was 4th.

GTP_accessraider seems to be missing from the leaderboard

I am a bit confused.

GTP_accessraider seems to be missing from the leaderboard

This thread is the official record, the leaderboard is unofficial.

These types of issues have typically needed a manual adjustment. If you can just post your problem in the Leaderboard Discussion and Feedback Thread, that would be great. 👍

Back