GTP_WRS Week 97 : Beta-Max

• Thread starter EDK
  • 80 comments
Great splits so far everyone! :cheers:

What BB is everyone using?

I’ve shaved a couple of tenths so far tonight, but nothing really to write home about as of yet. It’s a fun combo though, especially after spending most of last night with Gr3 cars in the rain on Tokyo. It’s soooo nice to be able to actually use the throttle for something other then a foot rest. :lol:

Will share this with you guys..

Booted my PS4 and started on this combo with a new GTR... got up to speed and within 40 miles on the clock got a new save with reasonable splits but a sweet end section and beat my old best by half a tenth at the line 👍 anyway.. I saved my lap after checking for any close calls and set about beating it some more.. then it happened! I start my lap... Up at T1... up again at T2.. and finally a sweet end bend and crossed the line to be a whole .150 ahead of my best save!... Wow I'm over the moon and chuffed to hit my goal ;)

... This satisfying feeling lasted for about 5 seconds! because as soon as I clicked the save replay option my whole house goes into darkness!! Because at the exact moment I go to save my replay? my son who is in another room does something connecting his phone charger to the power and it throws the trip and shuts down the power to the house :mad: I just lost my possible ultimate lap due to outside influences and to say I'm pissed would be an understatement! 👎 I'm not going to run this again because of that horse kak but will submit my best save before the blackout that had these splits..

Fate can be a cruel bitch and I wont waste my time fighting her pffft 👎 Other than that!... Blinding splits being posted across the board guys!! 👍
Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

Will share this with you guys..

Booted my PS4 and started on this combo with a new GTR... got up to speed and within 40 miles on the clock got a new save with reasonable splits but a sweet end section and beat my old best by half a tenth at the line 👍 anyway.. I saved my lap after checking for any close calls and set about beating it some more.. then it happened! I start my lap... Up at T1... up again at T2.. and finally a sweet end bend and crossed the line to be a whole .150 ahead of my best save!... Wow I'm over the moon and chuffed to hit my goal ;)

... This satisfying feeling lasted for about 5 seconds! because as soon as I clicked the save replay option my whole house goes into darkness!! Because at the exact moment I go to save my replay? my son who is in another room does something connecting his phone charger to the power and it throws the trip and shuts down the power to the house :mad: I just lost my possible ultimate lap due to outside influences and to say I'm pissed would be an understatement! 👎 I'm not going to run this again because of that horse kak but will submit my best save before the blackout that had these splits..

Fate can be a cruel bitch and I wont waste my time fighting her pffft 👎 Other than that!... Blinding splits being posted across the board guys!! 👍
Good luck to all in the results :cheers:

What a nightmare...
Yeah I know there are worse things in life but this sure ain't funny either.
I feel your pain,kind like me runnin' a decent lap with previous wrs with mr2 on dragon trail.
Finally reaching your goal and discover the other day all the replays are dissapeared ..:banghead::grumpy:.
Better luck next time Ron.

seems to me like your doing just fine , unless you have used all week to do those splits , but I doubt thats the case :)
Nope, just started today, usually I stay away from race cars, but I want to get better. great combo, and update

Edit the plus side about where I am is. I can't get drunk, smoking is a long walk. So I actually run a lot more laps and keep going more than I ever did.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back