GTP_WRS Week 98: Mountain Lion

• Thread starter roamer2629
  • 111 comments
Really happy with this combo, not very common to have high participaron on a combo like this one :cheers:
Results thread will be late this week, but it can be checked by clicking on the "Results" link on the top right of the leaderboard for last week.

Last edited:
but going to submit anyway, because why not?

animated-fishing-image-0031.gif

wavey.gif

Well Done to all in this round :cheers:

Thanks, had a .386 once...never saw it again lol. But it sacrificed the next sector. I did try 2nd gear for turn 1, but 3rd was better if you nailed it for me.
Yea, after watching your replay I do know why sector1 time here've been quiet slower. 3rd gear throughout turn1 seems to be the key t2 was about exiting into the esses and you hit more dirt that cost you time, and I had a different approach into the final turn. Yours is better by a lot there again.

First time touching the track though. Happy anyways :cheers:

Yea, after watching your replay I do know why sector1 time here've been quiet slower. 3rd gear throughout turn1 seems to be the key t2 was about exiting into the esses and you hit more dirt that cost you time, and I had a different approach into the final turn. Yours is better by a lot there again.

First time touching the track though. Happy anyways :cheers:
Lol was never happy about the grass, killed momentum. Great to have you back! Just wish we still did the online races.

Back