GTP_WRS Week 98 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 48 comments
I keep fixing the green flag link, but you keep putting it back :lol:
You can just quote another post with a green flag and copy / paste the section of text.[/QUOTE]

:),and I kept wandering what the 🤬 was going wrong...
:cheers:

:),and I kept wandering what the 🤬 was going wrong...
:cheers:

I was thinking the same :D I'd change it, save it, then refresh the page and it would change back. Too funny.

Here is my replay NTSC :):

Attachments

• GTP_Mike_Peperni Week 98.zip
    233.9 KB · Views: 6
Sorry Guys. I missed this thread completly, family issues. I will post my replay ASAP.

Congrats to all podium winners and congrats for actually PM'ing a time to fetchy! Lots of no shows this week in that regard.

Al

Good lean lap, its a shame you lost a bit in sector 3

4---1'09.525---GTP_Mike_Peperni
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Thx for checking manu!, yeah but i should have pushed more in t3, i got what i deserved i guess, i just been lazy a little and thought it would be alright without really trying different things,

without benchmark for the last sector everything can happen and thats a good example, seem to be a problem so far i keep losing ground in last sector, i will work harder next time! :)

Thx for checking manu!, yeah but i should have pushed more in t3, i got what i deserved i guess, i just been lazy a little and thought it would be alright without really trying different things,

without benchmark for the last sector everything can happen and thats a good example, seem to be a problem so far i keep losing ground in last sector, i will work harder next time! :)

I keep losing time there too began telling myself I need to find another tenth in sector 3 good thing for me is I can make assumptions as to how much I'm losing from the guy above me on the LB, still managed to lose 3 positions to Rikson, Conrollins, and Kreezydoed in sector 3 though, I think I get nervous after seeing a good split and try to take it too easy in the last sector.

3---1'10.204---GTP_ConRollins (Replay Needed)

Good lap 👍 nice last sector I was trying to do something similar but didnt want to hit the fence and I was tired so just kept steady, I think 1st gear would have helped, you lost a few tenths there if you use first gear the car turns nicely but you have to change to 2nd before you spin (I got a 29.353 there but messed up at the very next hairpin :banghead: )

2---1'11.013---GTP_RaceRyder (Replay Needed)

Nice clean lap :cheers: a lot tentative in the last corner you maybe lost half a sec there alone.

Last edited:
Thanks Mamba for the check. As I drive in auto, I am always loosing a tenth here or there. One of these days, I am going to learn how to shift in the game!:)

Thanks Mamba for the check. As I drive in auto, I am always loosing a tenth here or there. One of these days, I am going to learn how to shift in the game!:)

Pretty good lap for auto. It does slow you down in some instances though. anyway it didnt take me that long to adjust to manual when I finally decided to use it, in no time I was back to my pace, so id say give it a go and see

Sorry for the delay, here is my requested replay :)

Should be easy to review, thankz in advance 👍

Attachments

• GTP_LeftyWright_WRS-WK98 NTSC USA.zip
    214 KB · Views: 6
My replay! Close on the Esses but I think it's clean.

Al

Attachments

• GTP_Allibubba99 WRS week 98 replay.zip
    454.9 KB · Views: 6
1---1'09.331---GTP_firstmivec

I guess it was clean! It was so fast, everything was just a blur!

2---1'10.334---GTP_LeftyWright

Yep, easy check. No close calls.

3---1'11.020---GTP_Allibubba99

I didn't know you could put that much car in the dirt without leaving the track or hitting the fence! Good run.

Sorry guys, i forgot all about this.

Here is my replay.

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL004.zip
    212.5 KB · Views: 7
Back