GTPDC Month 8 .:Results are in:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 68 comments
ForcedInduction
This is going to be some work load on the judging :(

How many entrants do we have?

I don't think we're going to expect you guys to complete the judging in lightning speed like you have the past couple of rounds.

Ske
I'm not in that list, Sheron :(
Thats good for us fellow competitors, but bad for you :lol: 👍

on a side note i checked out your autumn ring video GTPDC4? and it was very very nice!!! 👍 :bowdown:

Cant wait to see your vid of this track 👍

Yep it's the default "normal" replay... Check out some previous GTPDC videos if you're unsure of how to do it correctly.

Whoops, I totally forgot about this one. Maybe as i cannot drift muscle cars really. Sorry guys, I let you down on this one.

Hey Sheron, Is it possible we pick our own cars next comp? Don't get my wrong I like having to change cars once and a while but it is nice to drive your favorite drift car. And I really think it would give everyone a chance to really show everybody else what they can do in a car they are familiar with. Maybe every couple of months or so we could have a comp where we choose our cars. Just a thought. sorry if this is not the place for this. Not sure where else to ask this.

wait... is there not going to be judging or do we just kinda win, cause i wanna see my score becasue i think i did good

Erocks13
Hey Sheron, Is it possible we pick our own cars next comp? Don't get my wrong I like having to change cars once and a while but it is nice to drive your favorite drift car. And I really think it would give everyone a chance to really show everybody else what they can do in a car they are familiar with. Maybe every couple of months or so we could have a comp where we choose our cars. Just a thought. sorry if this is not the place for this. Not sure where else to ask this.
I'm personally for anything that could encourage more people to enter, and this may be something to try? At least it would be one less thing to blame for not entering ;)

ForcedInduction
You and your 200 degree mode.
It's a scruffy old Driving Force... not pro... It's seriously about to fall apart, so I guess it's about time (again!!) I started getting the hang of my DFP (which has basically been gathering dust since the 2nd week after I got it....)

Like I've said earlier, it's not easy learning a new wheel when I have an old one that's working just fine right there...

:dunce:

Ske
I'm personally for anything that could encourage more people to enter, and this may be something to try? At least it would be one less thing to blame for not entering ;)

It's a scruffy old Driving Force... not pro... It's seriously about to fall apart, so I guess it's about time (again!!) I started getting the hang of my DFP (which has basically been gathering dust since the 2nd week after I got it....)

Like I've said earlier, it's not easy learning a new wheel when I have an old one that's working just fine right there...

:dunce:

I like my DFP im just to lazy to enter it in a competition lol thats,... thats why your so smooth with the Wheel because its only a 200... lol i wanna see you with 900!

Back