GTPDC2 .:Results posted:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 65 comments
Ive put together a full lap already, its pretty decent, but im still not happy.
The First half is good though.

It's soo tight.. the walls really get the better of you. and theres like no smoke on the track?, oh well.

Im still wondering if i should join pro or not.. Im not sure yet.
Theres a very good chance i might be enetering.

Suzuki
sheron, are rims free? they do nothing performance wise, they are for appearance only... just wondering. no big deal really.

Yeah, they don't improve the performance, but they're cheap enogh to be inside the 35k limit.

If anyone gets really close to the 35k limit, rims doesn't count.

wow, i thought i remember the deadline saying oct 11th. bummer. looks like i need to work on getting an entry in.

Sheron
Yeah, they don't improve the performance, but they're cheap enogh to be inside the 35k limit.

If anyone gets really close to the 35k limit, rims doesn't count.

I managed to build a car within the 35K limit that included the cost of rims, oil change and car wash with 10 credits to spare. Not too bad of a drifter either... ;)

:nervous: im having trouble editing..my comp is being a ***** :yuck:
im getting some "microsoft visual c++ runtime library error" :scared:

most likely i'll still be able to find another comp to do it on...hopefully :indiff:

EDIT: FOUND ANOTHER COMP!! finished the editing using ULead Video Studio (its a good program but its reallllly slow :crazy: )
edited it and now about to send it in 👍

hmmmm....who is "slo-car" ?
did a search and found no one of that name?
i remember at the begining i couldve sworn i saww nk4e's name under the AM division instead of slo-car's......i dunno

I think the 35k limit isn't the reason of the low number of contestants.

So far, I only have one video.

This is a lap I've done, just for fun. I know it isn't a perfect lap Click here 12Mb

I've also put a link on the 1st post.

lol literally last minute (10:30 my time) but....
(same details in pm)
Entry Catagory: Amatuer

Car cost: 13,474
Oil Change: 50
Sports Exhaust: 1,600
Racing Chip: 1,500
Racing Suspension: 17,000
N2 Comfort Tires: 0
Wing: 1,200
Car Wash: 50
2 Photo Shoot Practices: 6
Total: 34,880 Cr

sent video link in my entry and vid pm

I recieved 4 entries.

I'll send'em to judges as soon as I can. I must upload one.

Good luck to all.

[EDIT]Links sent to judges[/EDIT]

It's a Bummer i can't enter, I Spent a bit of time on my lap... But Naturally i lack the equipment to get an Entry in.

lol not bad for me as its my first GTPDC and i used a camcorder to record my replay lol.....I had so many problems on the weekend, and in response to no working video card at that time i had to use my digital camcorder...:P

judge 3 really did not like the amateurs, highest he/she gave was a 4 out of 10 for me and 3/10 for DriftingDreamer....oh well, at least it wasn't only one person, so im ok with it.

judge 1 must have liked my run quite a bit. Bamboo beat me by only 1/2 a point (in judge 1 eyes) so thats cool...

Back