GTPlanet 2012 Fantasy Football League

• Thread starter FoolKiller
  • 643 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back as the 10th place Azle Avengers.

I'm also good any time after the 14th, but make it more reasonable like 6PM Central.

When are we thinking of doing the draft? Around the last week of preseason?
I KNEW IT!!! If I don't mention it you guys are suddenly all about discussing it. I actually suggest a discussion and its like I'm talking to myself.

As usual, someone, somewhere will be screwed. Too many time differences. Perhaps we should add a poll to the new thread, when I make it later this week.

You know me, I'm wordy. It takes time to compose and create an aesthetic look.

got ur email FK...i'll be joining.

Does anybody have the previous winners of the league so far??
Not that I can see, but I can dig through the past threads and look.

EDIT:

It's in my Yahoo Sports profile.

2007 - FoolKiller - Delicious Species
2008 - JFM92_GTRacer - Team Infrared
2009 - Speedy Samurai - The Stiff-arms
2010 - Speedy Samurai - The Stiff-arms
2011 - TwinTurbos94 - Centurion Eagles
2012 - Villain - Gooks Of Hazard

Last edited:
I'd be interested in joining as well. Sounds like you may already have a full league already though. Let me know. Either way it's no big deal. :)

I'd be interested in joining as well. Sounds like you may already have a full league already though. Let me know. Either way it's no big deal. :)
We have spaces, even if everyone returns. Right now though I know one previous player is out (I think) and I am about to boot someone else. PM me your email you want to register with and I'll send you an invite.

For everyone else, MaxPowers is banned but I reinvited everyone because I was trying to be nice. But anyone who sees his team name can tell he is just trolling us. Unless anyone has an objection I am kicking him.

thanks for the list FK. I'm goin for the championship this year, I call it !

As for a draft time, I'm good for any weekday evening. Just don't have it on a weekend. I hope we'll all be present for the draft.

edit: What happened to Max?

Last edited:
As usual, someone, somewhere will be screwed. Too many time differences.

That will probably be me. :lol: Doesn't really matter that much if it is, though. I've had really good runs with Auto-drafted teams the past two years. 👍

That will probably be me. :lol: Doesn't really matter that much if it is, though. I've had really good runs with Auto-drafted teams the past two years. 👍

Wooo!

Thank you Spacegoat for the reminder!

I believe Dolph Drago, Jahgee1124 could be replacements for Tom McD and Funkyducks as I haven't seen them online in a while.

Nice to be back here again. Very excited and will attend the draft this time.

For the first time in three seasons, I might be able to make the draft. No more night classes.

edit: What happened to Max?
No clue. I always miss the meltdowns. Omnis would be most likely to know.

Either way, an all-caps N-Word in your team name is not welcome. I imagine Yahoo will have issue with it as well.

I gotta admit. Once I saw that team name, I was debating whether or not I should stay in this league.

I gotta admit. Once I saw that team name, I was debating whether or not I should stay in this league.

He's gone now. He must like getting banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back