GTPlanet Forums Scheduled Maintenance Sept. 9 (Now Complete)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jordan
  • 76 comments
  • 7,586 views
On the app I keep getting a 1005 error
Anyways this is incredibly fast so 👍👍
 
Which app, exactly? The iOS app was working OK in my testing earlier.
 
Yup, the iOS app. I'm getting one every so often.
 
It's good to know and see, that our money for premium accounts aren't wasted 👍
 
Wow, GTP is super fast now! Good work Jordan! 👍 :cheers:
 
On my laptop the site says its still down for maintenance.
My ps3 is fine viewing it though.
edit it seems to have fixed itself odd
 
It's not letting me change my avatar now. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the new server or what, but I thought I'd post it here.
 
MÜLE_9242;5864334
It's not letting me change my avatar now. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the new server or what, but I thought I'd post it here.

Confirmed, I get an unable to save image message when uploading my custom avatar (Now I'm stuck with this one lol :( )
 
Yup. Avatar switches are broken. Probably got some teething problems at the moment.
 
OK, the avatar upload issue should be fixed now.
 
Good work! 👍 The app runs a lot quicker, and it hasn't crashed yet (it used to every now and again). Much nicer browsing experience.
 
Great work Jordan! This site loads fast enough on my phone that I can run in normal mode. My phone use to get error messages saying 'ERROR READING FROM SERVER.' but those have disappeared. By the way I am using a Samsung flip phone from like 2003.
 
Think profile picture changing's gone wrong as well. Trying to put a new one up and it's unable to save the image all the time.
 
Profile picture uploads should be working again now.
 
Profile picture uploads should be working again now.

Awesome work, Jordan. It's fully working now. Thanks ;)
 
Back