GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,747 views
Ooh, medical supplies. Now I just need a weapon of some sorts...
 
Your mad lucky I have a heart! @Niku Driver HC

Thank God for that, having a "was killed by Smurfybug" message on my tombstone would not prove to be the most encouraging, character-building message.

I kid, I kid. :lol: But I'm not liking the fact that I've gone from normal scaredy-cat to sucidal scaredy-cat. It's consistent, but not the good kind.
 
Thank God for that, having a "was killed by Smurfybug" message on my tombstone would not prove to be the most encouraging, character-building message.

I kid, I kid. :lol: But I'm not liking the fact that I've gone from normal scaredy-cat to sucidal scaredy-cat. It's consistent, but not the good kind.
Well my search for Blood is way overdue because everyone I encountered are not ready yet to be killed as they have potential but... :trouble:
 
Well my search for Blood is way overdue because everyone I encountered are not ready yet to be killed as they have potential but... :mischievous:

Be careful with the death wishes, lest you want Tom Bra... er, I mean TB to promptly kill your hide before you can say "The hunter has become the hunted"...
 
Be careful with the death wishes, lest you want Tom Bra... er, I mean TB to promptly kill your hide before you can say "The hunter has become the hunted"...
Who knows, if I die by battle it'll be an amazing battle :)

Of coarse there is the possibility of dieing by a 🤬 event like drowning :lol:.
 
In most cases, medical supplies should have a syringe.

And nearly all items in there are pretty much poison when injected to the bloodstream.
 
Day 3​

@Spacegoat fishes.
@nascarfan1400 sees smoke rising in the distance, but decides not to investigate.
@AnthonyD1993 thinks about home.
@Danny explores the arena.
@JASON_ROCKS1998 explores the arena.
@DurWinning searches for firewood.
@miata13B stalks @Barra333.
@Jet Badger, @Naveek Darkroom, @haitch40, and @Niku Driver HC raid @W3HS's camp while he is hunting.
@SonicCharmeleon discovers a cave.
@RedDragon attacks @The Bman, but he manages to escape.
@TB constructs a shack.
@TenEightyOne hunts for other tributes.
@BRRT_Angel poisons @AJHG1000's drink. He drinks it and dies.
@Beeblebrox237 practices his archery.
@Wiegert, @Siren, and @Luke hunt for other tributes.
@FireEmblem10 questions his sanity.
@GTracer98 receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.
@RESHIRAM5 discovers a river.
@Smurfybug camouflauges himself in the bushes.
@AudiMan2011 receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.
@Leadfoot530 practices his archery.
@SomePlayaDude makes a wooden spear.
@DQuaN chases @aarror.
@Downhill Dino defeats @Apok in a fight, but spares his life.
 
Fallen Tributes 3​

2 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

@TS040Hybrid
District 12

@AJHG1000
District 9
 
We got deaths! Holy peas in a pod.


I fashioned a wooden spear? I'm suddenly using those literature lessons I had from Lord Of The Flies.

SPD's Badassery Tally: -4 (Because let's face it: a wooden spear is totally cliche in survival games.)
 
Last edited:
TB
Day 3​


@Jet Badger, @Naveek Darkroom, @haitch40, and @Niku Driver HC raid @W3HS's camp while he is hunting.

Oh yeah, now we're talking. (offers high fives to all the "teammates") Nothing like some good old fashioned stealing from others to boost your confidence. I went from suicidal to Lupin the 3rd rather quickly, but no complaints there. Thank god I teamed up with a Pony, a floof and a god, otherwise that could've gone badly.

I just hope WH3S had something good to offer us all...
 
Medical supplies. Awesome. Time for grabbin' pills.
latest
 
Firewood eh? Let's see here:

On one hand it will provide warmth and something to cook food/boil water

On the other it's basically a sign that says "Hey everyone I'm over here"

Let's see how this will play out.
 
Firewood eh? Let's see here:

On one hand it will provide warmth and something to cook food/boil water

On the other it's basically a sign that says "Hey everyone I'm over here"

Let's see how this will play out.
Make a ring of fire surrounding your camp Top Gear style. :lol:
 
Or use the firewood as a weapon. 💡 ;)
 
A forest with a frozen lake.

We'll be fine.

See it in this way; if you are eventually set on fire, you'll always have a place where you can put off. You could also drown to death in it, but hey, I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy.
 
Survivors by district, for people who think reading Tyra's posts is too timeconsuming.

District 1
@Niku Driver HC
@DQuaN
@Downhill Dino
@Siren

District 2
@nascarfan1400
@JASON_ROCKS1998
@Wiegert

District 3
@RedDragon
@FireEmblem10
@DurWinning

District 4
@Danny
@BRRT_Angel
@TB
@Beeblebrox237

District 5
@AudiMan2011
@Spacegoat

District 6
@haitch40
@Naveek Darkroom
@SomePlayaDude

District 7
@miata13B
@Jet Badger

District 8
@TenEightyOne
@aarror
@RESHIRAM5

District 9
@AnthonyD1993
@Smurfybug
@The Bman

District 10
@W3HS

District 11
@GTracer98
@Leadfoot530
@Apok
@Barra333


District 12
@Luke
@SonicCharmeleon


And also

Ii3oCur.jpg
 
I'm hardly getting any action. I might win boys :sly:
 
Back