GTPlanet Hunger Games Simulation

  • Thread starter Thread starter TB
  • 870 comments
  • 47,759 views
Sign me up if you're doing 48, otherwise I'll just kill a couple of people to be included in the 36. Hunger Games warm up.👍
 
Seems fun. I'm in.
 
Somebody should run a side thread to take wagers on the outcome. Since it's random all bets start with the same odds. Winner can get internet cookies or something.
 
Although I don't really know what this is basically (i had to google it up but i still didn't understand exactly what it is) i will still join in but i need to know when this will start otherwise i might be busy at the time you starting this.
 
Alright then, Sign me in
 
Updated. Seven to go...
 
So I now have to kill.

My Grandfather
My father.
My son.
My brother.




I can't deal with this.
 
So I now have to kill.

My father.
My son.
My brother.




I can't deal with this.
Sometimes sacrifices must be made...
 
So I now have to kill.
My Grandfather
My father.
My son.
My brother.
There really are no women on the internets, are there?

Not counting those, of course.

- - - - -

Still waiting on the final 5...
 
TB
There really are no women on the internets, are there?

Not counting those, of course.

- - - - -

Still waiting on the final 5...
The problem is you are one of them. You adopted Danny and joined the family.
 
TB
Still waiting on the final 5...

You could stick Jordan in there and insta-ban anyone that kills him.

a7TKgXA.gif
 
Might aswell join. The title vaguely relates to food.

Count me in. :)
 
Le Chiffre's hand is moving!
What is going on here.

Have I been killed yet?
I don't like being around these kinds of dark magic.
 
I can tell this is going to be absolutely mental.
 
I am in for the lolz :p
 
:lol:

But floofs are friends, not food...

I dunno, I've seen people do crazy things before. And the odds of someone eating floof to survive this crazy environment are quite high, if I do say so myself. :lol:
 
I thought 12 people was a mad house but 36 - 48???.
Go big or get off the kitchen.

Isn't that what all the kids are saying these days?
 
I have no idea what this is, but if there's a place remaining I'll take it for the, erm, "lulz"?
 
Back