GTPlanet Open House Drift Room ****

• Thread starter jimy281090
  • 27 comments
jimmy281090 GTP_Alex_Nicol
I'm looking to start getting into meeting alot of the drifters on this forum as i havent managed to get to meet too many to be honest.

Each night that I am on I will be hosting an Open Lobby room for GTPlanet Drifters! I will post the room number on this thread every night which will be starting tonight. I will have a room open around 8/9PM GMT. Anyone is welcome although I must ask that if anyone has a poor connection then they will be asked to leave, Clear Online Cache and rejoin but if that fails then they will be asked to leave.

I'm hoping to see a couple of members from most teams atleast every couple of nights :P It will be a good way to meet each other and get to know each other.

The room WILL have Microphones ON but if the lag is too great then it will be turned off.

If you want to be involved in this as much as possible and don't have me as A friend on PSN then please add my on jimmy281090. Leave a message on here stating that you'd like to come along as much as possible and spots will be reserved as when myself and GTWelsh have an open lobby it tends to be very busy and hard to get a space :P.

I have 2 Rules that apply to everyone!

1. RWD ONLY.
2. The limit on tyres will be Comfort Medium.

Last edited:
And i pride myself on being one of those on GTP thanks :P..

I'm allowing comfort mediums for those who wish to drift the higher powered cars..

It's to attract more people.. I don't care what you drift aslong as its RWD and on either of those tyres.. it isnt serious a room it just a laugh

Good stuff. Will be good to meet some names I see on here.
I am very busy at the moment. Be home sunday noon. But then have buckets of college work.
I'll see what I can do :) .

Unfortunately i recognised none of the names there, and most didn't talk much either..

kicked 3 guys driving AWD, each time 2 more guys argue with me : 'No, its RWD! You idiot! Its set to RWD!'

I dont think anyones trolling, at least not on purpose. On topic: Maybe next time that you put the room up start it on some obscure uncommon map, it seems every time I start a lobby on Tsukuba or Autumn Ring its filled way too quickly. Now that I start on Indy Road Course or Madrid Reverse it fills much more slowly and is almost always just my friends list.

Ill have to stop by your room when Im not hosting mine, we run comfort hards or mediums as well. See you on the track. 👍

Whenever there is a mention of tyre choice SKOT is there :/

yeah i start it on grand valley which not many people go for.. i had a full room of GTP people earlier and had the Team Tsuiso guys in :P was a good session

Back