JK83
Premium
- 3,384

- Finland
- Try JK83..
This is going to be awesome, already a good size list![]()
Who all was part of this last year?
I was and this is awesome idea 👍
This is going to be awesome, already a good size list![]()
Who all was part of this last year?
Thanks for spoiling my fun, Dean.
I was and this is awesome idea 👍
Thanks for spoiling my fun, Dean.
It lasted pretty longWas kind of looking forward to seeing how long it was going to last..
After 24 hours, we have 29 entrants![]()
I'm in. I hope I get something this year. Last year sent my secret santa, did not get anything back. Bad Santa!
I'm in. I hope I get something this year. Last year sent my secret santa, did not get anything back. Bad Santa!
Be sure to use proper sign up
1.MOTORTRENDmitch PSN: Mitchman17
2. LVracerGT PSN: LVracerGT
3. TurboLefty78 PSN: TurboLefty78
4. Yauma9 PSN: Yauma9
5. NascarManiaco99PSN: GTP_Michelin9960
6. Korza PSN: kamikazi493
7. Mac K PSN: macospet1
8. McClarenDesign PSN: McClarenDesign
9. DarkAvengerZR1 PSN: DarkAvengerZR1
10. mcfizzle PSN: mcfizzle
11. iainoflo85: iainoflo85
12. JK83 PSN: GTP_JK83
13. lrn PSN: lrn_00
14. LMAO_RAWR PSN:LMAO_RAWR
15. brettcee PSN: brettcee
16. tronrider345 PSN: tronrider345
17. Dean J PSN: GTP_DeanJ
18. Hairystig PSN: hairystig
19. jus1029 PSN: jkty1029
20. 4beenevil PSN: fourbeenevil
21. jerry555 PSN: jerryjel
22. O.G PSN: OPT1MUM_G4M3R
23. I Am Yellow PSN: guto013
24: g0ld PSN: MuRdErEr24
25: FireEmblem10 - PSN: GTP_Ir0ha_D95
26: Touro73 - PSN: Touro73
27: piti- PSN: pitihawk
28: AudiMan2011 - PSN: Street-King-07
29: DGXR -- PSN: DGXR
30: Sir Tuddle - PSN: Killingco
31: iainn - PSN: yamazumi1966
32: michrulejj - PSN: michrulejj
33: BuddhaRock - PSN: BuddhaRock
31: Mongol1961 - PSN unknown
What??? you shuld've said domething!!! man, i sent presents for three people!! oh man.... this year won't happen![]()
After 24 hours, we have 29 entrants![]()
The List:
...
30: Sir Tuddle - PSN: Killingco
31: iainn - PSN: yamazumi1966
32: michrulejj - PSN: michrulejj
33: BuddhaRock - PSN: BuddhaRock
34: Mongol1961 - PSN: redrum1961
35: jgancherjr - PSN Stupid-Fast_Jay
Were we supposed to say something if our secret santa went missing?
that would've been go to know a year ago![]()