GTplanet South Central Meet - Updated Check 1st post.

• Thread starter suzq044
  • 231 comments
United States
Near Macon, Georgia
cc_suzq044
suzq044
mncscmeet.jpg

Click Images for Information
You should be able to find somewhere in your time-zone, and the time accordingly.. sorry if it's too late for some, or too early for others.
This will change week to week, because my schedule changes weekly.
This Link will be updated accordingly, and should ALWAYS be accurate to the current meet.

Last edited:
Just to confirm that South Central is out, both the free map expansion and full £7.99 expansion with the cars and other stuff, so there's no more delays :)

I would like to participate and I will be downloading the expansion tonite when I get home. I will be camping this weekend so I will miss the cruise, I will have to hook up with you all later.

They're both in the EU PSStore right now. I wasn't saying it for no reason :lol:

So there's no new cars with it without paying?

Edit: Nope, every time I try to get into the PS Store it comes up as an error, and when I select the DLC in-game there's nothing there.

Edit 2: It's there now, and I have 4 letters for you all, FAIL. The only free thing is the map, and even with the map there aren't any new races to do or anything. No, I will not be getting this, not at all.:grumpy:

Last edited:
Suz, I'll try to make it on Saturday, but I have a busy day, so I'll confirm when I know the time. Feel free to add me on PSN.

By modern DLC standards the map is a fair chunk for free, but the cars and other bits are a bit steep if you ask me. I might go half and half with a friend if I find one who would pay half price and then DL it to both system but otherwise I'm out on this one.

I will be able to make it hopefully, unless the time stated in the other thread changes. If Suzq wants to add me on PS3 so then I can be invited or something then that would be good :)

South Central is downloading as we speak. I may well not have had time to look at it though. I'll probably build a pimp-spec RR Sport in the morning.

This is the most stupid, idiotic, question that only retarded people would ask but...where is South Central? I've downloaded it and can't find it.

Yep, I can definately make it! I won't have downloaded the pack until the morning so I may be slightly late but I'll just catch up or something. :D

You downloaded the map too right? Not just the Premium package, right? You have to download both. When the map pops up upon loading, the ENTIRE bottom of the map, south of the east-west freeway is south central. It should be quite obvious, if you didn't download and install the map, you're only going to see the 'same-old' map you always do.

Yeah I've done all that obviously, I'm not that stupid lol, but I was just wondering where it was. I can see the map is much bigger I just wanted to know where the hell it is.

:embarrassed: 7am not making any promises that I will wake up on time...

lol Im only on 1114MB la la la....

Will get crack at it later

Add my GTP account please!! 💡

I know I have children, but 07:00?? :eek:

I'll leave the PS3 on; invite me and I'll show up when the children kick me out of bed.

I'll show up, my work load cleared a little over yesterday, which means I can spend some extra time. I think I might show up a little early, if that's possible...:)

Hi all, does anyone know where to find the mechanic in South Central? Can't find him and I'm pretty much stuck if I can't find him.

Apparently, there's a trophy/achievement for meeting him.

What do I do now I've got South Central with the Premo pack? I've got the new cars in the previous 2 garages, but South Central is empty. I can't find any new garages or anything there.

Apparently, there's a trophy/achievement for meeting him.

What do I do now I've got South Central with the Premo pack? I've got the new cars in the previous 2 garages, but South Central is empty. I can't find any new garages or anything there.

Don't think there are any new garages there.

Hi all, does anyone know where to find the mechanic in South Central? Can't find him and I'm pretty much stuck if I can't find him.

Yeah. Use a South Central car to win a race in regular turf. You then get a mission to find the garage in South Central. Then all the SC races show up.

Yeah I've done all that obviously, I'm not that stupid lol, but I was just wondering where it was. I can see the map is much bigger I just wanted to know where the hell it is.

everything south of the freeway that leads to the beach.

Also, those who want to be added, tell me which account; if you want to add me, use PSNanomoly. Thank you

Back