GTPlanet Sunday Cup - Every Sunday! - New Event Photos!

I'm gonna test the MR2 as I have one in real life, here goes xD
 
The Supra RZ isn't too bad and the Mk3 Supra should be pretty good with a decent setup.
 
That little Honda S660 2015 (N100) is made for fun! Nice driving, late braking, precise cornering, almost similar to a kart. Tsukuba lap time 1:18,2 without any tune (Sport soft). Kei-Car Sunday Cup should be fun.

Edit: found out that 1:15 min. is possible without tune.
 
Last edited:
I dont think the program is clear. JK is probably still a bit busy so we will hear soon from him.
 
Here are some of the actions from last Sunday. Had a lot of fun, can't wait for the next one. :gtpflag:









Great job! Thanks for the shots.
 
I'm hoping to race with you guys this weekend after the J-Spec lobby.

I'm 100% down to race Kei cars, otherwise how does the FD stack up in N300?
 
Hi! I want to say, I have not forgotten about Sunday Cup. Its just that I'm having a day off, and now my holiday has started so I have time to organize the next Sunday Cup better.

I will Update this post tonight with more details. Due to popular demand, it will be a Kei car race, on a small track. What track do you guys want to do, I was thinking Tsukuba, but we could also maybe do Suzuka East.

Anyway, more info later on!
 
To me Lago Maggiore Center I is also brilliant. Hope we get the info for sunday on time.
 
Brands Hatch Indy is pretty good in the Kei cars. I'm hoping you don't use sports tyres, it takes the fun out of the cars and makes them too easy to drive.
 
Kyoto Miyabi would be nice for Kei cars as well.
 
Brands Hatch Indy is pretty good in the Kei cars. I'm hoping you don't use sports tyres, it takes the fun out of the cars and makes them too easy to drive.

Comfort or racing instead?
 
Never racing !!!!!

Maximum sport tyres for N class. Unless something special is going on.

Of course, this is just my opinion
 
Comfort soft is plenty for the Kei cars. There's too many lobbies running super soft tyres and sports tyres.
I actually enjoy them on sports hard, but with RSS tyres are ridiculous. You nearly flip them every turn.
 
I actually enjoy them on sports hard, but with RSS tyres are ridiculous. You nearly flip them every turn.

Had that happen in the Fiat 500 on RSS tyres. A maxed out N200 2000GT wearing RSS tyres is fun on the Nordschleife though.
 
A 2000 GT is always fun, no matter which tyres and track !
 
Thought it was Sunday today…
 
Back