GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2019]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me up

Now I just need to remember to tell this thread when I inevitably hear it

Im in, and this is going to be way harder than Last Christmas. This song is in the back ground of so many more xmas movies, commercials and really just in general. I've have doubts of making it even to Thanksgiving.

Last edited:
THE MARIAHPOCALYPSE
unnamed.gif

I'm in, then I'll be out​

I've been Carey'd out even before October started (Philippines darn early Christmas season). But if that doesn't count, well count me in.

I am so in, even though I cannot remember hearing/paying attention to this song.

Listens to the song in the OP.

I significantly prefer Last Christmas over Mariah. :ill:

I've been Carey'd out even before October started (Philippines darn early Christmas season). But if that doesn't count, well count me in.
You're good. :)

It only really counts once you've signed up.

This song may or may not have had an effect last year on when I timed my lunch breaks working in a TESCO car park.

In.

With her being part of the Walker's crisps campaign (or with Walkers being part of hers) in the UK it could be a short run for me.

Normally I'd join, but they've already started playing Christmas music at the office. I'd most likely be out by lunch time Monday.

As predicted, I have been Careyed. Thought I would have made it at least a little closer to Thanksgiving... I didnt. Was making lunch this afternoon and my beloved daughter played a video with the song in it. I am out.

Dodged the first of what I'm sure will be many bullets, on Twitter this morning. Good thing I had the speakers on the PC off. *phew*

Question: am I allowed to listen to this song once before I join the challenge?

I barely even know who is Mariah Carey and I think I've never even heard this song in the OP. Or it could be that I have heard it sometime, but didn't know the name of it.
In other words, I need to know the song I have to avoid.

Question: am I allowed to listen to this song once before I join the challenge?

I barely even know who is Mariah Carey and I think I've never even heard this song in the OP. Or it could be that I have heard it sometime, but didn't know the name of it.
In other words, I need to know the song I have to avoid.
From the first post:
If you play the link in the OP with any intention outside of refreshing your memory (i.e.playing it over Skype or PSN), you will be whammed if you hear it.

TB
From the first post:
If you play the link in the OP with any intention outside of refreshing your memory (i.e.playing it over Skype or PSN), you will be whammed if you hear it.
Looks like that needs updating then :lol:

But yeah @Rage Racer, you can listen to the song in the link from the first post solely for the purpose of familiarising yourself with the song or trying to check if what you heard was the forbidden one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back