GTPlanet vs. Wham! - Last Christmas - Round 2

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 1,077 comments
I estimate that I'm at 9800 days without hearing Last Christmas outside of these threads.

Ten thousand, here I come!

This was a triumph! I managed to survive, which of course, makes me a better person than Weigert and MintBerryCrunch--and let's face it, that's what the holidays are really all about in the end :D

Says the guy who misspelled my name :P

I blame my friend for losing though. If I said no when he asked me to go out on the town the other week, I would have survived. Then again, I also would have had to avoid that BBC1 programme which aired on Christmas Day (Lapland, I believe it was called).

Is there a count of how many different countries people have been Whammed! in? Could be interesting to look at.

In case anyone was wondering how this turned out, it took me a whole two days to hear "Careless Whisper" in the bank..

So, do we get a list of all those who survived? I know half of us got Whammed! but I'm curious to see who made it through.

Anyone on the list (2nd post) whose name isn't crossed out should have survived. Unless I've missed out any names/ haven't updated.

I lost

funny-date-girl-guy-true-story-meme.jpg

I got whammed while eating dinner on a cruise. It was halfway through the song until I realized that I was listening to it.

Next year I'm making a 'GTP vs Mariah Carey'. Anyone who can survive that is either very serious about it or is living in North Korea, yet is on GTP?? :odd:

"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, the very next day you said you were gay"

No whamming for me in 2011. Yay!

Surely you win if you make it through Epiphany without hearing the song, as that iss Twelfth night when Christmas stuff should cease until the end of the year.

Back