GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
An awful lot can happen after 100 mph, Karo's spec C 04 is .012 quicker than mine but .002 slower...for now anyway :)

Alright, I'm missing hp but just my '63 Vette to 10.280. I'm going to take a crack at high 10.1s after a restore. I've raced a 10.1 before so I know it can do it. Spent 2 hours on this tonight, 10.330 to 10.280.

The 0-60 and 0-100 don't matter on high powered cars. I can have a slower 0-60 100 then both of yours and my 1/4 mile time will be faster. It's all in your tranny guys. Find a good setup and fine tune it slowly.

Yeah so I can see, I have one of the slowest 0-60s for a strong tune, a 0-60 in 1.772! vs you, ninjas and others 1.76x... weird.. my higher gears must be slightly healthier to net similar times... to ninja at least.

Yeah so I can see, I have one of the slowest 0-60s for a strong tune, a 0-60 in 1.772! vs you, ninjas and others 1.76x... weird.. my higher gears must be slightly healthier to net similar times... to ninja at least.

Most of my cars have a poor launch but can pull like a banshee. its all in the method to how you tune.
Take for instance i used a restore ticket for one of my teammates Nissans. i checked out his tune, curiousity ya know. His was vastly diffrent than mine in suspension and gear ratios. i tuned it on a diffrent sheet and although his 0-60 was much faster than mine. My 0-100 was almost close and 1/4 mile was only 0.001 slower.
All in the method of your madness. :)

Yeah it doesn't matter how fast your 0-60 time is. You could still beat me with my time.

P1080711.jpg

P1080709.jpg

P1080672.jpg

P1080644.jpg

P1080703.jpg

P1080683.jpg

P1080637.jpg

Last edited:
I asked a long time ago if someone tuned and run an Opel Speedster 2,2lt
How fast is that car,i know that is capable of under 10,8s but i never saw one faster

Thank u man
I knew it cause mine with stock susp and a base trans tuning gave me 10,8 flat

You've given me a reason to tune, thanks! :). (no sarcasm)

Not a problem. I just saw the post and was like I think I have one lol gave a it a quick tune but man that tranny, its got a great launch then just dies after that, I cant seem to get a consistent 0-100 still learning its shift points lol. Cant wait to see your guys times :)

Last edited:
Spirra 4.6 v8 '04. 1/4 mile 9.905.

Lotus Carlton '90. 1/4 mile 10.529.
74fa8fd7.jpg
[/IMG]
Not the best quality but took the picture with my phone.

Last edited:
give it a rest slaggy seriously, if you knew the process he has to go through to post pics you would see why he dosnt. besides that.. this forum does not require pictures!!!!

Are you his lawyer now? I'm pretty sure he can justify his own reasoning. No need to put your little rant in bold, I can read the miniature text perfectly aswell as the one in bold. Also this websites requires you to use " Decent grammar all times ", which includes " the usage of capital letters ".

Last edited:
Are you his lawyer now? I'm pretty sure he can justify his own reasoning. No need the put your little rant in bold, i can read the miniature text perfectly aswell as the one in bold. Also this websites requires you to use " Decent grammar all times ", which includes " the usage of capital letters ".

Chill pill gents.
Its not a new record, nor an outlandish time.
Highly doubt a picture is required.

and FYI your i, should have been a capital:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back