GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the work gone into this thread by us tuning and Max organizing and updating this thread should get stickied and kept as a database anyway, a new post 2.08 leaderboard will probably need to be made requiring everybody to re-run and resubmit their times...retuned or not retuned, a sad prospect but probably a reality.

Update.

Added / updated 160 times.

Propably the last (big) update before the 2.08 patch , which will re-write GT5 physics again.

MadMax

Nice one 👍 Just a quick Q, you put my LP-700 time as 8.938... I had updated my pic as 8,921 but I realised that someone had earlier quoted me with my old posted 8.938 (but I later edited my original post with the new time as opposed to double posting). I had been re-editing my old post with new pics and times as I saw you hadnt updated the leaderboards up to that post... (on page 224)

Edit: I think perhaps you may have noted down the times before updating them and you might of missed my re-edits of the old post... I'll put them up here if you dont mind 👍.

SAM_0093.jpg

Aventador - 8.921!

SAM_0095.jpg

Enzo - 8.998

SAM_0083.jpg

GTR R35 TC time of 8.781 (the second result is 8.781)

Ford GT No Stripe - 9.042 (Pic will be uploaded when I return from work)

Thanks for the update! :)

Last edited:
not sure why these got missed. Guess there isn't much point posting them.... but I will anyway

P1080752.jpg

P1080766.jpg

P1080775.jpg

P1080813_zps3e0c3eaa.jpg

one more while I'm at it
P1080812_zps6084c5c1.jpg

Here is mine first drag tuned car 👍
I think I can get it bit faster :)

Credits for Dom00000 since I used his Viper suspenssion as basetune 👍

EDIT:

Last edited:
Here is mine first drag tuned car 👍
I think I can get it bit faster :)

Credits for Dom00000 since I used his Viper suspenssion as basetune 👍

That is a pretty decent time for a non-dragger mate! I only just got this car last night and I'm running 9.042 atm... could probably get another 0.005 off it using the same tune but perfected launch... They're pretty quick. Good competition for the GTR Spec V and moderately tuned Enzos and Vipers, I guess.

With all the work gone into this thread by us tuning and Max organizing and updating this thread should get stickied and kept as a database anyway, a new post 2.08 leaderboard will probably need to be made requiring everybody to re-run and resubmit their times...retuned or not retuned, a sad prospect but probably a reality.

This **** is beginning to piss me the 🤬 off

Lol yea he thinks we actually care x1's are for kids and noobs

So you're calling all these guys kids and noobs...

MR

6.678 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - kleomenis5582
6.782 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - vettelover1 pic
6.811 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - Trybal
6.861 - Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel - swara96
6.874 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - HippieGiraffe pic
6.899 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - DoggyB22 pic
6.917 - Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel - DoggyB22 pic
--------
8.308 - Formula Gran Turismo - G0ld
8.344 - Formula Gran Turismo - KaroSVTR pic

They only tuned it to get a time. Not one of them have ever run it online.

No that's not what JJ's sayin, because those guys have about a 500 different times on the leaderboard to back up themselves. + they don't go around making threads, that they have they are the fastest dragger on gt5.

No that's not what JJ's sayin, because those guys have about a 500 different times on the leaderboard to back up themselves. + they don't go around making threads, that they have they are the fastest dragger on gt5.

Exactly the point I was getting at. Just because you can get a hlafway decenty tune on a X1 doesn't automatically mean your a great tuner. It doesn't take much to make an X1 fast...

Slashfan
Exactly the point I was getting at. Just because you can get a hlafway decenty tune on a X1 doesn't automatically mean your a great tuner. It doesn't take much to make an X1 fast...

Lol

NISSANTOS
So you're calling all these guys kids and noobs...

MR

6.678 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - kleomenis5582
6.782 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - vettelover1 pic
6.811 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - Trybal
6.861 - Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel - swara96
6.874 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - HippieGiraffe pic
6.899 - Red Bull X2011 Prototype - DoggyB22 pic
6.917 - Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel - DoggyB22 pic
--------
8.308 - Formula Gran Turismo - G0ld
8.344 - Formula Gran Turismo - KaroSVTR pic

Regardless of the times on the bored, it's still for noobs.

but if they can post a time to be on the leaderboard...why can I also do the same?

No one said you couldn't bro, it's just that in previous posts/threads you went and strutted your stuff like you were some badass on the block when in reality it's no big deal. It's a car everyone hates and no one uses online so tuning it is pretty much pointless as bringing it out will almost gauratee a kick from the room. That was what we were trying to get across to you in previous threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back