GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes man i had almost the same time with Eclipse 3.8lt
My Eclipse had the best 11.142 and Accord 11.170

Cool something to aim for cause I saw the leaderboard there is only a .204 so I figure I'm comfortable at .277 but now I'm not, gotta work on my Eclipse finally got one a bit high miles but will do for now.

sniped4good
i have pics but dont know how to upload
my r35 tc in 8.787

I swear i dont see how people are hitting 8.7 in that car. Best i can hit is 8.912.

But i ran a guy who said his tc ran 8.7 and i beat him twice and tide him 3 time. maybe its not the tune but just my lack of shifting points.

Lol never gonna reach 8.7.

Can't seem to get her in the .06's
92a1b057.jpg

Nice time. Im tuning mines today.

Btw, dont even try it lol, you know thats a high time.

Im still trying to tune myself from 10.2 lol.

Last edited:
Not bad at all man but to go under 9.120 will take you 50 more minutes!!!
My 1st pass was 9.155 and after 5 or 6 passes i posted 9.118!!!
In matter or time i think it was something like 20minutes...
But i had an R8 4.2 tuned so i used that tune for that with some twicks!!!
Thats why i achieved that time so fast...

:grumpy::ouch: :( Crap lol

Don't know how good of a tuner your boy is but that puts a smile in my face, mine is faster but still need to wait for yours so let me hold my breath.LOL

Just broke it in. 499hp max on the 98 Celica and a quick tune ran a 10.599

kleomenis5582
You cant imagine how much i want to play with all of you again!!!
I have so many cars that i would like to try again but something is
not the same anymore bro.
Well done for Spec C time!!!

Lol thanks G. I wish you were able to play too. Sucks loosing a good competitor.

Haha nice you got me, not by much, let me see what I can do with it tonight.👍

Alright. I was finally able to put in some effort along with some drinks. Best I could do was a 10.576 and I doubt it will break into the 10.56s just because of how my current trans is setup and the different finals I tried when I finally settled for the one I hit my fastest time with.
IMG_20120518_023042.jpg

Alright. I was finally able to put in some effort along with some drinks. Best I could do was a 10.576 and I doubt it will break into the 10.56s just because of how my current trans is setup and the different finals I tried when I finally settled for the one I hit my fastest time with.
IMG_20120518_023042.jpg
👍 nice work bro

This car along with the 91 model is a tough cookie, but good times. I'll give it another shot later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back