GTPlanet's 1/4 mile Leaderboard/Database - Post your times here

• Thread starter MadMax
  • 5,025 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Good stuff.

@swara
I think you brought out both of them yesterday in that Honda room and I had a hard time with both and my hatch runs 11.717 same with my 4dr Type R, room was a bit laggy too.

c-losk
^^ Good stuff.

@swara
I think you brought out both of them yesterday in that Honda room and I had a hard time with both and my hatch runs 11.717 same with my 4dr Type R, room was a bit laggy too.

Your EK hatch runs 11.717? Wow nice! My unbroken EK '97 runs 11.801 I think...we should tune together bro! 👍

swara96
Your EK hatch runs 11.717? Wow nice! My unbroken EK '97 runs 11.801 I think...we should tune together bro! 👍

Non rm? I'd love to know how someone could clear 0.05 off the current top EK times.

ec9a4af6.jpg

Non rm? I'd love to know how someone could clear 0.05 off the current top EK times.

At first I was like this guy is bugging, then I looked at the leader board and then recheck my pic on my phone and then realized it was a typo, MY BAD my actual time is 11.771. Chill out bro we all make mistakes.

c-losk
At first I was like this guy is bugging, then I looked at the leader board and then recheck my pic on my phone and then realized it was a typo, MY BAD my actual time is 11.771. Chill out bro we all make mistakes.

I'm all good. I was more amazed at the possibility 👍

771 is very respectable 👍

kleomenis5582
Not even in the top 5 man!!!
There are 7 or 8 cars faster than DC2!!!

Sorry should have said "FF Honda". I was running my Accord against it and although I beat it the DC2 had me 3/4 of the way down the strip. I'm no FF tuner by any means but the time I spent learning FF it was hella hard!

DonkeyPunch707
Sorry should have said "FF Honda". I was running my Accord against it and although I beat it the DC2 had me 3/4 of the way down the strip. I'm no FF tuner by any means but the time I spent learning FF it was hella hard!

Want me to teach you? I love to teach fellow people in the drag community 👍

Best way to learn tuning an FF is by starting with a Honda, they just don't cooperate that easy, its a black art. That's why nobody will help in a Honda only room, but the people that knows in this community is willing to help each other, we rock. Good choice with the Accord but I think the 4dr Type R will b a better choice of the 2. But the Dc's are the fastest.

c-losk
Best way to learn tuning an FF is by starting with a Honda, they just don't cooperate that easy, its a black art. That's why nobody will help in a Honda only room, but the people that knows in this community is willing to help each other, we rock. Good choice with the Accord but I think the 4dr Type R will b a better choice of the 2. But the Dc's are the fastest.

Would you consider me to be a person "who knows"?

Would you consider me to be a person "who knows"?

After racing against you on Saturday I think you know what you doing with your Hondas. I'm still disappointed we didn't race the CRZ cause I had out early and beat a del Sol somebody had out and another CRZ so I was looking forward to that match. Its all good though.

@cabezzz
Do you live in PR or in the States?

After racing against you on Saturday I think you know what you doing with your Hondas. I'm still disappointed we didn't race the CRZ cause I had out early and beat a del Sol somebody had out and another CRZ so I was looking forward to that match. Its all good though.

@cabezzz
Do you live in PR or in the States?

Puerto Rico :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back