GTPLMS S2 Preseason Test 1 - Apricot Hill Open Test - Results Posted and Updated

  • Thread starter Thread starter ICallShotgun
  • 68 comments
  • 3,157 views
At least you can be sure that I'll be behind you, and that's with the "fast" reflexs of a 15 year old... Seriously, I've got very slow reaction-times compared to others of my age.
 
You know what they say (whoever 'they' are), You are only as old as the woman you feel!

Bugger! Anne's only 11 months younger than me!:grumpy: :D

Welcome to the jungle Joe!

Neil
 
Thanks for the welcomes:tup: ! And I'm 47, by the way:crazy:
 
Gee .. i felt a lot younger the other night :sly:

Having fun on HSR .. even testing some extra cars . { GT1 included } Even tried the Ford GT ... traded it in after it spun on the first corner :grumpy:

When is the absolute deadline on our car choice ?
 
Gee .. i felt a lot younger the other night :sly:

Yeah, I feel a lot younger in my dreams too mate! Or was it something else that you meant . . .:sly:
 
Well it wasnt a 'lot younger' .. and it wasnt a dream either 👍

My dreams include much more interesting things .. like kart racing with Senna { while MS prepares lunch }
 
Can't think of a better job for Mikey . . .
 
When is the absolute deadline on our car choice ?

Before the 1st Round Del. Haven't decided on a 3rd round...those that raced last year know what it is...but i'm leaning toward it. I'd like everyone to finalize their choices by the end of Round 2, mainly so I can get some backwork done before the season starts. But definately before Round 1 starts.

c
 
Thanks for the welcomes:tup: ! And I'm 47, by the way:crazy:

Your just a child :), no actually you're above the average here but I've got you by a few, figure it out I was 18 when I went to Woodstock back in the dark ages. I'm not collecting Social Security yet but I'm eligible for senior discounts. I haven't started eating dinner at 4:30 PM yet though and in my head I feel 35 although my joints don't.
 
Back