GTP's Favourite Artist - Poll (Part II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ev0
  • 36 comments
  • 1,256 views

Which artist do you like best?

  • Metallica

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Pantera

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Pink Floyd

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Tool

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Van Halen

    Votes: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .

Ev0

Messages
4,680
Due to popular demand, there will be a second round of voting to break the ties for the top 3 spots of GTP's favourite artist. This time around, there will only be six artists to choose from (obviously), and only one vote per member.

So, to recap, tied for third place in the previous poll were Van Halen and Pantera. Second place was shared by Metallica and Tool, while Pink Floyd and The Red Hot Chili Peppers co-occupied the title of GTP's favourite artist.

The poll will be open for one week, so let's get voting!

And if anyone is wondering, I voted for Van Halen.
 
I voted for the Red Hot
chilipepper.gif
's
 
Van Halen all the way.
 
Damn, voted Tool, but I didn't see Pantera :banghead:.
 
How about the next person that votes for Tool votes for Pantera for icemanshooter23? :D
 
Tool.
 
No, you were supposed to vote Pantera :banghead:.
 
I voted Pantera for iceman
 
I can't believe this - Pantera, better than Tool or Pink Floyd? Honestly, Pantera?
 
It's called opinion. Also, it's GTP's favourite artist, meaning the band each member likes better, it isn't a poll for the best band.
 
my favourite artist out of that list is metallica, but it isnt my favourite, if you want my fav, heck, just read my name
 
I see someone voted Pantera for me thanks Roadogg ;).
 
None of the artists in the list are particular favourites of mine, but I chose Pink Floyd from the available options.
 
Hard choice between Metalicca and Pink Floyd but I pick Pink Floyd.
 
Just a little reminder. The poll closes around 6 hours and 10 minutes from now, so if you have not already cast your vote, please do so! It could be very tight yet again!
 
Nooo! Pink Floyd can't lose to Red Hot Chilli Peppers! I mean, RHCP of all bands?!
 
That what I thought too. I didn't vote for Pink Floyd, bit I can easily say they are better than RHCP.
 
I can't say i'd vote for any of those.
 
Pink Floyd, for lack of a better choice.

[Edit] Oh man I just tied it up! [Edit]
 
I can honestly say that any of those bands(except Van Halen) are better than RHCP.

Only 3 people admitted to voting for the peppers.
 
oh, wow. Chili peppers made a comeback! :cool: Looks like we may need another poll!
 
Its close now :scared:, when does the poll end?
 
It's already over.
 
Looks like we need a faceoff then 👍.
 
Back