GTP's Favourite Artist - Poll (Part II)Music 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ev0
  • 36 comments
  • 1,256 views

Which artist do you like best?

  • Metallica

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Pantera

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Pink Floyd

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Tool

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Van Halen

    Votes: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .
ROAD_DOGG33J
I can honestly say that any of those bands(except Van Halen) are better than RHCP.
You have to be on glue to think that RHCP are a better band than Van Halen (David Lee Roth era Van Halen to be specific).

I don't think we're gonna have another poll (unless there is sufficient feedback indicating the need for a 3rd poll), so I'll just end the whole ordeal and give the joint title of GTP's favourite artist to RHCP and Pink Floyd.

So, if you want a 2nd tiebreaker, please speak out!
 
Ev0
You have to be on glue to think that RHCP are a better band than Van Halen (David Lee Roth era Van Halen to be specific).

I don't think we're gonna have another poll (unless there is sufficient feedback indicating the need for a 3rd poll), so I'll just end the whole ordeal and give the joint title of GTP's favourite artist to RHCP and Pink Floyd.

So, if you want a 2nd tiebreaker, please speak out!

I never listened to Van Halen
 
Ev0
You have to be on glue to think that RHCP are a better band than Van Halen (David Lee Roth era Van Halen to be specific).

I don't think we're gonna have another poll (unless there is sufficient feedback indicating the need for a 3rd poll), so I'll just end the whole ordeal and give the joint title of GTP's favourite artist to RHCP and Pink Floyd.

So, if you want a 2nd tiebreaker, please speak out!
If there were a 2nd tiebreaker, it'd have to be solely between RHCP and Floyd...
 
ROAD_DOGG33J
I never listened to Van Halen
I'd highly recommend that you listen to their self titled debut album. It is arguably the greatest rock album of all time, and is near the top of the list of required listening for anyone who is a fan of the genre.

Shannon
If there were a 2nd tiebreaker, it'd have to be solely between RHCP and Floyd...
That it would be, if there is sufficient intrest amongst GTP members.
 
Let's just leave it as a tie. RCHP and Pink Floyd can share the throne.
 
Ev0
I'd highly recommend that you listen to their self titled debut album. It is arguably the greatest rock album of all time, and is near the top of the list of required listening for anyone who is a fan of the genre.
I only have their Best of Both Worlds (greatest hits) album. Still, good stuff. 👍

That it would be, if there is sufficient intrest amongst GTP members.
It doesn't bother me. I don't see how a third and final tie-breaker would hurt. There's already enough useless threads in the GT forums that have been answered numerous times, and if those aren't a waste of space on the server, I don't see how this would be. :p
 
I don't overly mind, but I'm not against a second Tie-Breaker. Go for it if you wish. Of course, it'd have to be solely between Red Hot Chili Peppers and Pink Floyd.
 
Back